Comebacks

A/N: Please listen to this whole song it's one of my favorites and I'd love to share it!

Song: Power by Little Mix

1. Backstory:
You aren't the thinnest woman, you know this and you love your body for the way it is. A new Lost Boy found out you were royalty on the island and said this:

"Princesses aren't supposed to be fat!"

You rolled your eyes, "then it's a good thing i'm a motherfucking Queen."

2. Backstory:
Bitch ass Lost Boy telling you "you shouldn't eat so much"
you: "remember when i asked for your opinion?"

He looked confused and you continued, "me neither."

3. Backstory:
Felix was being an ass.

"Your ass must be pretty jealous of all that shit coming out of your mouth."

Some random comebacks you say:
- "You're about as useful as a screen door on a submarine."
- "Everyone's entitled to act stupid once in awhile, but you really abuse the privilege."
- "Scientists say the universe is made up of neutrons, protons and electrons. They forgot to mention morons."

Random occurrence that Battleship is one Neverland:

Okay Peter LOVES battleship, he loves how it's great for practicing attacks and battle plans. He also loves it when you get competitive, he says it's sexy.

But you love kicking his ass because it is the one thing that Peter Pan fails at.

You guys were in an intense match of Battleship (5th game in an hour).

"D7," he said while sticking his tongue out in concentration.

You snorted, "you wish your D was a 7."

He looked at you with his eyebrows raised, "oh yeah sweetcheeks? Well, I think I do pretty good considering I'm pretty sure Hook knows your kinky from calling me 'sir'" (JUST ROLL WITH IT ITS 11 AT NIGHT AND IM RUNNING ON NERVES FROM EXAMS).

"Of course he does because after I'm done with my side ho, I make a visit to the good ole Jolly Roger."

"Well your side ho thinks you look pretty fucking brilliant in those green lace lingerie."

"See with him, its latex." You winked and he coughed.

(SERIOUSLY ROLL WITH IT IM LOSING IT AND LOSING CONFIDENCE SINCE PEOPLE I KNOW READ THIS)

He smirked, "care to break out the Latex with me."

"After this game." You smiled.

Really freaking weird I know but likE I SAID IM LOSING IT

Veryyyy vulgar warning up ahead:
MY SCHOOL CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES THEY KEEP SCREWING ME OVER CAUSING ME TO HAVE NUMEROUS BREAKDOWNS AND MAKE ME WANT TO ACTUALLY BASH MY HEAD INTO A FUCKING WALL.

so yeah i've been going through a lot you could say.

Honestly writing is my sanctuary and I love to write weird shit like this.

You can obviously tell my moods in certain chapters, this one is on the verge of me having a mental breakdown.

but i'm fineeeeeeee

HAVE AN AMAZING WEEK YALL! 💜