The Elements: Earth

This is late but I've been sick for the past couple of days so here it is :) Requested by @Phire04 <3

Peter was an actual idiot, you two had been together for a while now but there was some things you didn't want to tell him.

For example, the fact that you could control earthy shit.

That may not have made a lot of sense, you can control plants, weather, anything revolving around planet earth.

Well in order to keep yourself from having a meltdown due to this magic that was inside of you, you had to let some flow frequently in order to function like a normal human being.

You had escaped to a little section of the woods that was secluded, it contained lush vines and it was a beautiful sanctuary.

When you found it when you first arrived, it was all dead. So you grew life back into it.

The area of the forest strived with vibrant flowers of all colors of the rainbow, contained vegetable, fruit trees along with herbs.

It was easily your favorite place on the island.

You were in the middle of growing a rose bush when you heard a branch snap behind you.

You spun around quickly to find the Leprechaun himself watching you with awestruck eyes.

You twirled your hand and a branch snagged him by the foot and dangeled him in the air.

"Y/N! Put me down!" He said dangling from the branch.

"I don't think so, in fact..." You twirled your hand again and the branch snaked down his body and curled around his mouth to keep him from talking.

"I don't think you deserve to be free at this moment." You said crossing your arms.

"Mfm, mmffffffff." He angrily spouted while thrashing around the branch fortress.

"I can't understand what you're saying, but I'm assuming it's something stupid."

He rolled his eyes at that.

"Technically I'm not doing anything wrong."

He glared at you.

"Because you were the one following me. It's clear you don't trust me."

"Mfffmmmm, mmmmmmm." He said shaking.

"What? I can't hear you." You said cupping your ear for emphasis, while grinning wickedly.

He looked at you pointedly and that's when you broke. "Fine, fine." You waved your hand and he was released.

Right onto his back.

"Okay, I deserved that." He wheezed.

"Yeah and more." You said as he got up to brush himself off.

"Sorry Y/N, it's not that I don't trust you, it's that I didn't want to intrude your space."

"You can always ask me stuff Peter, I'm not someone to get mad over something you don't know."

"I know and again, I'm sorry for invading your privacy, I should've asked."

"Yeah you should've." You said stepping closer to him.

He smiled and put his arms on your shoulders, "am I forgiven?"

"Possibly." You said as he pulled you in for a kiss.

Okay super short, I know. But I kinda have a chapter planned after this that isn't a request just one I cooked up the other night, is it alright that I post that then continued the requests? Cause I really love it. 

Also this doesn't have a song because I could not figure out one that matched for the life of me.