Control

Control.

Imagine you had powers, the boys didn't know and neither did Peter. That is until a certain someone from your past shows up and you're forced to use them. In this the Lost Girls exist.

You saw the smoke from the boy's camp, a knot began to form in your stomach. Pan and his boys don't start fires until it's nearly sundown, it's midday.

You looked at your army of four, Ashleigh and Sydney were discussing game techniques for the next game with the boys. Kiley and Madi were goofing off by the fire.

"Ash, you're in charge, if I'm not back in three hours, come find me." You said grabbing your machete.

"Where are you going?" She asked with concern and got the attention of the other women.

"I'll be at the boy's camp, something's up and I'm going to find out what." You said with determination, Ashleigh nodded worriness still evident in her eyes. You gave a reassuring nod and headed off through the thicket of the forest. You clutched the hilt of your machete as thoughts ran through her head. Your best friend could be in danger or could be just fine, either way you weren't going to risk it. Those boys irritated the shit out of you and the girls but you're all still friends, you protect each other.

The thought of losing them to something terrified you to the point of rage.

You started to slow down the closer you got, you started looking through the bushes and into the camp and what you saw made your blood boil. It was knights from your old realm and your sister. You didn't have the guts back home to kill her but now you did, and you would. Your sister was a terrible human being. Always murdering the innocent and doing unspeakable things to your old kingdom.

You pushed through the wall of bushes, startling everyone, you looked to the trapped lost boys and Pan was even in there too.

"You son of a bitch!" You hissed at her.

"I was wondering when you were going to show up." Your sister, Mona spoke in a conniving tone.

"Let them go." You clutched the hilt of your machete harder. You saw Pan and the boys look at you with fear. That wasn't like them.

"What'd you do to them?"

"You noticed?"

"I notice changes in my family, it's kinda what I do."

"Right, you and your whole mama bear attitude. Well, I told them what you didn't have the guts to do."

Your stomach dropped and your heart was pounding, "what'd you say?"

"Just how much of a monster you are. You know, Sparks." She hissed out with a disapproving tone. You flinched at your childhood name being used, you had powers and they revolved around energy manipulation. Hence, the nickname.

"I'm not the one who murdered thousands of our people." Your icy glare made one of the soldiers flinch.

You looked at the boys, "I'm sorry for not telling you. I never meant for you guys to find out, at least not like this."

"Then how did you plan for them to find out?'

"I don't think it's any of your fucking business." You hissed out.

"I just can't believe they didn't know."

"What do you want?"

"I want you to finally accept the villains in your head and come back to our kingdom."

"I'm not coming back to that hellhole, you were a terrible ruler and the things you made me do to innocent people is what made me what to leave." You looked to the boys and saw bruises on their faces even one on Pan's, you clenched your fist and saw some water on the ground evaporate. Apparently Mona saw it too.

"There you go, losing your control on your powers. That's why I want you back in the kingdom, you lose control too easily, I want to help you."

"Bullshit. You want me to use my powers to hurt others, I'm not going to do that."

You saw the glazed over eyes in the soldiers. "You charmed them. They don't want to hurt others."

"That I did. You have to feel power Y/N, it's the only way to be yourself."

"Alright I'll feel it." You shot out the purple strikes, your hands forming claws. You felt the burning but pleasure of the power, your arms had purple veins going around them. You shot out the power and it hit her right in the chest. Knocking the air out of her.

"I am in control of myself. I was only losing it because you hurt my family. No one hurts my family." You put your hands together, holding an orb of power.

"I'm your family." She choked out, you stood over her.

"No you're not." You said as you used your energy manipulation to suck out her powers, a blue stream of light went into the orb. When it finally died down, you looked at the soldiers who looked more awake.

"You're free, get my boys down and then you can leave." They nodded and cut them out of the ropes and apologized for the mishap. Then they walked over to you.

"We're sorry Miss Y/N. Please forgive us."

"All is forgiven General. Just make sure she gets locked up forever. She no longer as her powers, in fact, I trust your daughter will be perfect for the role of a ruler."

The General smiled, "she'd love that."

"Good, I trust her with my people."

The General nodded and lead his soldiers over to the Portal they came through. Once they were gone, Pan turned to you, "can we talk?"

"Of course," Pan and you walked away from the boys.

You guys walked until you were far away to where no one could see or hear you.

"What did you want to-" You didn't finish because Pan grabbed your cheeks and pressed a fierce kiss to your mouth, your eyes fluttered close and you kissed back. You brought your hands to cup his elbows to steady yourself, he was taller than you by a lot.

You pulled away and you two leaned your foreheads against each other, "what was that for?" you smiled.

"That was hot." Was all he said, you laughed. "Will you be my queen?" He asked timidly.

"Like I could ever say no." You smiled and then brought you in for a sweet kiss. 

There is an alternate version, should I post it?