S.L.U.T

I love myself, I wanna see it

One thing that attracted Peter to you is how you love yourself. You were confident, powerful and you owned every bit of yourself.

In a way, he was envious.

Some days he couldn't accept how evil he was, and all the bad things he ever did. But you didn't look at him badly, you treated him like a normal human being, not like he was the King Of Neverland.

And if you don't like it, you can leave it

'Cause it's my own and I'll keep owning it

One night, the two of you were having a discussion on sexulities and identities, he told you how he didn't know if he was bisexual or not. He asked you how you became so confident with your identity, your response made him realize how much of a gem you truly were.

"The first thing you have to do, is accept yourself. It took me about two years before I could say I liked the same sex. It's a scary thing to do. You don't have to come out for anyone but yourself. When you do come out, none of us will look at you differently. You're yourself, own it."

If you don't like what I'm wearing

Well, you're only bothered 'cause you're staring

And you'll never talk me into caring

You wore a shirt that showed a lot of skin, along with your toned legs. One of the Lost Boys called you a whore.

"Listen buddy, I worked hard on my body, I mean, I don't blame you for staring, my ass is fine and my chest is amazing. You're just mad you havent hit puberty yet," you leaned down to the boys height. "Don't worry you'll hit it in a couple of years." You then ruffled his hair.

Both Peter and Shadow had to walk away and hide their laughter at the boys embarrassment.

Sweet little unforgettable thing, unforgettable

Sweet little unforgettable thing, so incredible

Know that I'm not sorry, I'm just loving my body

I don't care if you scared of a sweet little unforgettable thing

You scared the hell out of the boys because they could never get a reaction out of you. Every insult they would throw at you, you'd shrug your shoulders and say "fair enough" or "okay sugarplum" or some other comment.

Then when they said something wrong, your anger was always unpredictable. You either iced them out completely, or it was like a volcano erupted.

You were nice when you wanted to be, but when you were done being nice, it was terrifying.

We gotta learn to stick together

Love your color, gender or whatever

'Cause your happiness don't need a censor

Just mind your own and we'll keep owning it

Your morals was another thing that impressed Peter, you stuck up for everyone. It didn't matter who they identified as or who they were, you would treat them with respect. He asked you why you treated the prisoners for respect.

"Do you want an honest answer?"

"If I didn't, I wouldn't have asked."

"Because what if one day we need something from the pirates. Do you really think they're going to help a bunch of assholes who treated them like shit?"

He was taken back by your tone, anger fueled his bones, "you think we're assholes?"

You weren't backing down, "yeah, I do. Have you seen how they get treated? You seem to forget I used to be a prisoner."

"Y/N..."

"Do you realize how much shit I got? Do you realize that maybe for once in your fucking life you should be a nice person and teach the boys to do the same?"

He replayed your imprisonment. You were right, the boys constantly poked at you with objects, threw things at your cage, hell even once they shook your cage.

But you overcame all that, you forgave but you haven't forgotten. Hell, you shouldn't ever forget it.

That night, he treated the prisoner like a human being, he even did a somewaht friendly interrogation. In his treehouse, Peter realized how amazing you were standing up to him in a way that no one else ever has. That night, Peter fell in love with you.

Sweet Little Unforgettable Thing

Y'all Bea Miller is THAT queen. Listen to her album Aurora cause HOLY SHIT I'VE BEEN LISTENING TO IT FOR MONTHS.