Fear

Imagine: Wendy flirts with Peter and you lose your mind on him. The fight turns into something mild and you get scared he's going to hit you.

Warnings: All over the place (kind of) and may be triggering.

"I just don't understand! Why are you so upset?" You were pissed as hell, Wendy was flirting with Peter and he wasn't rejecting her, you may have lost your shit.

"You don't understand? Peter, she was flirting with you and you weren't doing anything about it." There was fire behind your eyes

"You still didn't need to threaten her." You told her you'd gut her like an unlucky fish.

"You weren't doing anything about it."

"Still, you can't go around threatening people!"

"If you can do it, so can I!"

He turned around angrily, "Seriously? That doesn't work like that!"

"Listen here, I can do whatever the fuck I want, if you get to threaten and be evil so can I!"

"I don't want you to be evil." His green eyes flared.

"This isn't about what you want."

"What do you want?" He asked.

"I want you to actually show that your emotions, you don't need to be numb to the world. Especially to me!"" Your voice cracked as your voice hit a louder register.

That seemed to anger him, he stalked towards you and you backed up and hit the wall. You were scared shitless, he raised his arm and you noticeably flinched and closed your eyes. But the hit never came, you felt feather light fingers brush against your cheek. You opened your eyes and tears were burning your vision, you looked at Peter and saw had tears in his as well.

He just looked at you and kept his hand against your cheek.

"What was that?" He whispered.

"Nothing" You said.

"You flinched like you were...scared." He choked out the last word, while you stayed silent.

"I'd never hurt you, you know that right?" You nodded and he pulled you into a big hug. He kept stroking your hair and whispering sweet things in your ear. You held him tight to you, silent tears falling down your cheeks. You didn't mean to flinch but you couldn't help it, it's like reflex.

As you two pulled away, he caressed your cheek, "did some partner hit you in the past?"

You choked up and were about to nod when he pulled you into a hug again, "Y/N I would never hurt you, whoever did will rot in hell, I love you."

"And I love you." You mumbled into his shoulder, he shuddered.

"I just can't bear the thought of you turning out like me, being hated by people and people wanting you dead. I just...can't."

"Can I tell you what I meant by what I said?" You whispered into his shirt. 

He nodded and pulled away to look at you, "You don't have to hide your emotions from me, you can talk to me and I'll actually listen. I love you and I want you to be able to talk to me." You whispered, "I also never want Wendy touching you ever again." You mumbled.

He smiled and said, "don't worry, I'm all yours."

"Good." You smiled and pecked him on the lips.

He pulled away and said, "by the way it was kind of turn on watching you threaten her."

You chuckled and said, "only you would think it's a turn on."

He acted like he was offended, "what's that supposed to mean?"

"It means I love you." You smiled and he said, "uh huh sure." Then he brought you in for a sweet kiss.