Sneezing Fit

Sneezing Fit: REALLY SHORT

You were laying in bed reading a book when Pan sneezed. Now normally you would just say "bless you" and go back to doing what you were doing. But right when you were going to say it he sneezed again and again. You had refrain from laughing cause then he'd get "mad".

But when you saw his face scrunch up you burst out laughing. He stopped and looked at you, you didn't stop the grin from inching across your face.

"You okay sneezy?" You asked while giggling.

"Don't call me a dwarf, Y/N." He pouted and you reached over and pecked him on the mouth.

"Get over it," you whispered grinning.

He raised his eyebrows, "what did you say?"

"Get. Over. It." You kissed him in between each word, he was grinning after the last kiss.

He pulled you into his chest and said, "I love you Y/N."

"I love you too, Sneezy."

AYE IM BACK

holy hell I missed you guys.

Like (forgive my language) but holy freaking fuck I've really missed this. I missed writing and I missed you guys.

I know this is really short but I wanted to get something out there, but on Sunday (March 12) I will be returning with updates everyday this week until the following Sunday (March 19). Then I will be returning to an update every Sunday.

Some of these might be shit, honestly who knows. I wrote them during school and for a long time after school. I love having long writing days, it helps me get through all the bullshit with classes and idiots in my class😂.

Also there's a really cute girl (I'm a girl) in my class and she's really sweet and has helped me a lot with all my stress so words cannot describe how thankful I am for her. Cheesy as hell I know 😂.

Also S/O to Madi who legit told me "I swear to god if you become one of those authors who leave and don't come back, I'm going to slap the fuck out of you. Don't disappoint like 1D."😂

This note was actually longer than the freaking chapter, Jesus Stephanie.

Yes I referred to myself in third person, it's a problem.

I'm sorry it was short but the one on Sunday will be longer, I just don't know what time cause that day is lowkey busy af.

Love you guys and see you next update!💜