If you were on the show PART TWO

*a gif of _____ and Pan hugging in hell*

Tumblr user366763: I think this is the moment I knew ____ still loves Peter. She said she moved on with that guy in storybrooke back when Regina asked her. But, Peter was her true love, she would never forget him and he would never forget her.

——————————
*a pic of you and the whole cast smiling as you all cry*

ONCEABC: Y/N's last day! she filmed her final scenes for the series. We'll treasure ____ Mills forever 💜

Lanaparilla: I'll love you forever my TV daughter, a true blessing in the industry!

Bexmader: My little flying monkey 💚  A true dream it has been filming with you!

JaredGilmore: I love you sissie🖤 can't wait to see what the future brings you!

Robbiekay: I cant believe it, we fell in love on this set 🥰. Now come home so we can cuddle and watch supernatural!

SeanMaguire: the best tv step daughter! ❤️

MeghanOry: a great time flirting with you onscreen madame ❤️....i think it's time we get our own show and play a couple 🤔😏

Y/N'sinstagram: @ lanaparilla thank you for being the best tv mama 💜

Y/N'sinstagram: @ bexmader i better be your favorite flying monkey.

Y/N'sinstagram: @ jaredgilmore love you baby brother ❤️ hope to work together in the future!

Y/N'sinstagram: @ robbiekay you're such a cuddle slut.

Y/N'sinstagram: @ seanmaguire ❤️❤️

Y/N'sinstagram: @ MeghanOry hush babygirl or else you'll break the fandom 😏

—————-

*a comparison picture of you from your first episode appearance to your last*

caption: Long Live Neverland's Queen 👑 💚✨

———————-

*a picture of you with your glam squad in the makeup chair for the last time*

caption: a big thank you to those who kept me from being a total potato on national television.

———————

*a picture of the crowds at a con*

caption: my final goodbye, my final hoorah playing this character, my goodbye to the oncers. I love all of you so much and without you, I wouldn't be on the show. Thank you for being the kind, loving, and dare I say magical audience that you are.

For the last time: Long Live Neverland's Queen 👑

———————

*a picture of robbie and you that was snapped by his sister, the two of you with your heads sticking out of bushes, smiling at each other*

caption: our natural habitat

——————————

*a picture of you with your hands over your mouth in shock, as Robbie is on his knee* *slide to the next photo* *a close up of the ring*

Robbie kay: My love, my little dove, and my Neverland Queen. It's an honor to have you in my life in general, but to be my wife, it's truly a blessing that God (or whatever being) has granted me worthy to be your husband forever and always. I will cherish you every single morning, and I will love you with every fiber in my being. (also she totally cried and said "are you sure" when I asked. of course I'm fucking sure).

I love you, Mrs. Y/N L/N-Kay.

Y/N'sinstagram: My love, my heart 💚 it's my honor to be your life partner forever.

Bexmader: MY LITTLE GREEN BABIES.

Y/N'sinstagram replied: Bex, why must you be like this.

seanmaguire: i think I speak for the whole fandom when I say.... FINALLY.

Y/N'sinstagram replied: ever the fandom whisperer you are🤦🏻‍♀️

Lanaparilla: you went with the proposal sight we discussed! Yay!

Y/N'sinstagram replied: i fucking knew it. I only ever talked about that place with Lana!

JaredGilmore: And the ring we discussed! I knew she'd love it!

Y/N'sinstagram replied: wHAT