Imagine Your Ex Boyfriend comes to Neverland.

Imagine your ex boyfriend comes to Neverland.
F/C= favorite color.

A/N: For Tiger Lilly I imagine Shay Mitchell

It was an easy day, you were in the treehouse and tying the laces to your boots when you heard Felix shouting.

"Y/N! Get down here!" He shouted and you hurried towards the door and down the ladder.

You saw his excited face and smiled, "yes?"

"There's a new boy and Pan wants you to meet him."

You nodded and smiled more, you love meeting new boys. You're usually the one they need to open up to the boys and Pan more, you usually succeed.

Pan walked through the tree line and his eyes lit up when he saw you.

The boy you saw with him was one you hoped to never see again, it was your pervert ex-boyfriend Dominic.

Peter noticed, "what's wrong love?"

You faked a smile, "nothing, I just thought of something I need to talk to Tink and Tiger Lilly about. So I'll see you later darlin." You smiled nervously and waved your hand leaving F/C smoke behind.

***************************************

"How did he manage to find Neverland?" Tink asked incredulously.

They knew about the things he tried to do to you, luckily you broke it off before it became too much.

"Did you tell Pan?" Tiger Lilly asked while popping a grape in her mouth.

"No, I mean he knows I had a boyfriend that tried that stuff but he doesn't know what he looks like or even what his name is. I kept that from him for a reason."

"Why?" Tink asked, "you do realize that he would've killed him, right. If he did we wouldn't be dealing with this."

"Tink's right."

"Because I know his family, his sister was a good friend of mine and his mom was so sweet."

"So he was the rotten egg?"

"Pretty much." You sighed and sat on a log.

"Do you want us to go to the camp with you?" Tiger Lilly asked.

"You have your tribe and Tink can't stand the boys, I'll be fine, I'm just going to carry a weapon on me at all times."

They nodded and Tiger Lilly changed the subject to something else. You were grateful but you also knew you couldn't hide out in Tinks home forever unfortunately. But you decided to focus on Tiger Lilly's story, even though you felt dread settle into your stomach.

**************************************

You had to go back to camp eventually, and when you finally did it was time for the evening bonfire. Now usually you looked forward to it but the pervert was going to be there.

You flashed right by Felix and scared him to the point of him dropping. The firewood on the ground.

"Damnit Y/N!" He yelled but smiled anyway.

Pan walked over and pulled you into a hug, "where have you been love? I was worried."

You pulled away, "I told you I was talking to Tink and Tiger Lilly."

"About?"

"Her dads trying to court her, she needed a friends advice."

"I'm her friend."

"You're a tad bit harsh, the boys do have egos you know."

"Yeah and some of them have too big of egos."

"Well you'd know," you giggled and he got a look on his face. Felix took his cue to leave and ushered other boys away from that part of the camp so you two could talk privately.

"Cruel," he smiled and pressed a kiss against your lips.

He pulled away "You want to know what I heard today?" He said has he tucked a stray piece of hair behind your ear.

"What?"

"You knew Dominic,"

Your smile dropped instantly, "unfortunately I did."

"Was he bad person?"

"Yes," you didn't hesitate, "he was a jerk to people especially women."

"Is this something personal love?"

"What?"

"Tiger Lilly told me," he said, your eyes widened.

"That's not possible, I just came from there."

"She flashed to where I was in the treehouse right after you left."

You sighed and he continued, "don't be mad at her, why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I was embarrassed and besides I thought he'd never find me." You shrugged.

He kissed your forehead, "he won't bug you again Y/N."

"What're you going to do?" You asked.

"He's banished, but the boys and I are going to have a little fun."

You smiled, "make him hurt babe, as long as I'm there."

"I wouldn't have it any other way my love." He kissed you again and then you two took off to see the boys and Dominic.

Once you were in the camp, Pan shouted, "alright boys! Let's greet our new visitor, Dominic will you please step in the middle." It was a command but Dominic thought it was an offer and he took it.

"Now Dominic knew Y/N in her world, they even dated." Cue the disgusted looks from the younger boys and some of the older.

"And he tried to do unspeakable things to her, but Y/N being the badass she is kicked his ass. But now we are involved, let's get our revenge on the boy."

Panic took over Dominic's face, "Y/N?"

"You're an asshole and you deserve everything that's coming to you." Was all you said and then you flashed out.

Okay I know I'm evil for leaving a cliffhanger but I'm going to let you guys decide the ending this because I may be typing this in Global Studies class whoops. 😂😂

Also I hope this was alright, I've never really seen anything like this before 💜