Headcannons

- when you're sick Peter insists on taking time off even though it annoys you when he tries to boss you around.

- "you're sick for fucks sakes Y/N. Take a bloody day off."

-it annoys him that you're so ornery, by he loves that side of you regardless of the fact that it makes him want to lovingly throttle you.

- When you're on your period he is so. goddamn. clueless. he really has no fucking clue how to handle it.

- "love, blood is coming out of me. why the fuck are you acting like it's coming out of you."

- he gets worried for your health when you nearly pass out. so since the mermaid have heighten senses of smell (i made that up role with it) the mermaids told you you were not iron deficient like Peter claimed you were.

-teaching you magic worried him constantly. he didn't want Hook to get his metal claw on you.

-but you convinced him to let it go. because after all, you were a storm and uncontrollable.

- hugs. are. the. best. with him.

-he'll hug you with his chin resting on your head as he breathes in your scent. (which sounds creepy but it's v cute)

- believe it or not, he's the little spoon most of the time.

-in his sleep sometimes he'll curl into your chest because your chest is soft. half the time his head is snuggled in between your boobs and his breathing tickles.

-he has such a weakness for massages.

-sometimes when he's working hard you'll just walk up behind him and start massaging his muscles and he just lets out this groan that makes your heart soft.

-forehead kisses

-but when he kisses you on the lips, at times they are quick pecks and then they are these dramatic swoony moments that has your knees weak. 

-one time while kissing you he picked you up but you two started laughing, this causing him to lose his balance and the two of you fell.

-felix still brings it up.

-felix didn't like your relationship at first because he had feelings for Pan. but then, Freddie came to the island and they fell in love.

-DOUBLE DATES

Ahahhahaha i suck at updating, i'm so sorry for being gone and all the authors notes i'm seriously trying my absolute hardest i promise all of you 💜

my biggest fear is disappointing you guys and i never ever want to do that 💖

also The Queer Corner is out! TQC is my blog that probably sucks but i really love it. it would mean the absolute world if you checked that out.

anyway leave some comments! love you guys so much! 💖