Mr. Loverboy

Mr. Loverboy: He Loves you

That cute shit he says to you.

"I'm not going to leave you, especially not with the boys."

"You're mine and only mine."

"You're so beautiful."

"you want food?"

"did you sleep well last night?"

"Words cannot describe what I will do to protect you."

"Your eyebrows are doing the crinkle thing again."

When you're stressed you get a back massage and he surprises you with a romantic dinner, just the two of you.

"Who knew the infamous Peter Pan was a softie?" You said with a smile.

"Only when it comes to you."

You weren't going to lie, you loved how he took care of you.

*******************************

You were sick one day as well, which you were confused about since you were on Neverland so you have no idea how a virus formed on the island, but it did.

You sat in yours and Peter's bed with a disgusting snotty head cold.

"Oh hon..." He said carrying a tray that looked like it consisted of a steaming bowl of soup, too bad you could not smell a single thing.

"Don't 'oh hon' me." You said sitting up a little bit, your voice sounded really muffled and gross, you were somewhat embarrassed that he was witnessing you like that.

On the other hand, you didn't give a damn, you were sick, you couldn't help it.

He smiled and gave you the bowl of soup. He didn't feed it you, thank god, he just made sure you ate.

You took a sip and crinkled your face, "is it bad?" He quickly asked, worry evident on his face.

"I don't know, I can't taste anything because my tastebuds are completely shot."

"Oh honey."

You cut him a sharp look, "I hate pity." You simply stated.

"This isn't pitty."

"Mhm."

"I know it was drilled into that thick skull of yours to not let people pity you or do anything worthy of pity. But guess what? I'm your boyfriend and I don't give a bloody damn." He said with a defiant attitude.

You smirked, "there's my Loverboy."

He groaned, "seriously?"

"C'mon, it's cute."

"Okay honey." He said rolling his eyes.

"Hey." You said smiling but then grimaced at the way your voice cracked, you set the bowl on the nightstand and snuggled into the blankets, your drowsiness kicking in.

You heard him get up, he pressed a kiss to your clammy forehead and then left the room, you assumed.

The next time you opened your eyes, he was sitting on the bed staring at you.

"That's creepy," your little voice cracked.

He smiled gently, "I've literally been sitting here for twenty seconds. Also, it's not creepy if I'm doing it lovingly."

"That's literally what all stalkers say."

"How do you know?"

"I've had stalkers." Your eyes nearly completely shut due to the bright light streaming into the room.

His eyes nearly popped out of skull, "what?"

You nodded, your eyes shutting all the way, "yup, then my Loverboy saved me from one."

"Actually Shadow did."

"I know what I said." You opened your eyes in time to see his jaw drop.

He laughed and grabbed a pillow from the floor, he swung it at your legs.

"Hey! I am diseased!" You shouted, shielding yourself even if it didn't come anywhere near your face.

"Yeah, with bad comebacks."

"It got to you didn't it?"

His silence was your answer.

You smiled, "come snuggle."

"Excuse me? Are you demanding?" He asked, quirking his eyebrow.

"Yes, I need my green eyed chipmunk."

He laughed shaking his head, you moved over so he could get in.

You laid your head on his chest, he wrapped his arms around you and kissed the top of your head.

"I love you Honey." He murmured gently against your hair.

"I love you too Loverboy." You sighed contently and fell asleep as he stroked your hair.

AYE THAT WAS CUTE AS FUCK IN MY OPINION😂

also that LGBT project I mentioned a while ago is almost finished but here's some details on it.

It's called Girls Who Like Girls, it's a no smut one shot book where there's just cute drabbles and mini stories!

I'm really excited 😊😂