Why Pan Loves You

Why Pan Loves You

1. You stand up for yourself.

He was walking into camp when he overheard a conversation between you and Felix.

"So are you a little or big spoon?"

"I'm a fucking knife, don't touch me."

(A:N I just wanted an excuse to use this)

2. Even though he tells you not to, you always bite your freaking lip.

"I swear to god Y/N." He put his head in his hands but peeked through his fingers to see you.

You were wearing a shirt of his that came down to your mid thigh, underwear and you were biting your lip. You looked beautiful to him, you always did.

You walked over and sat on his lap, you bit your lip and winked. He groaned louder.

"I swear to god..."

"Is this...turning you on?" You said innocently, you winked again and got up.

You were walking out of the room and you heard a muffled voice shout, "tease!"

3. You were the one person to make Pan laugh from joy and not misery.

You danced around the tree house to one of your favorite songs (You took your phone with you to Neverland and somehow it remained charged), you were dancing insanely.

You heard a laugh and jumped around in horror with a yelp. Peter was standing in the doorway laughing.

"Peter Pan! It is not nice to sneak up on someone while dancing around a room with sharp ass objects!" You said with a smile.

"Oh man, I never realized how good you look in my shirts."

4. You ALWAYS sing songs relating to Neverland, but you think you do that privately. Little do you know, he's always listening.

"Then one night, as I closed my eyes,

I saw a shadow flying high

He came to me with the sweetest smile

Told me he wanted to talk for awhile

He said, "Peter Pan. That's what they call me.

I promise that you'll never be lonely."

And ever since that day..."

You sang as you were in the shower, he laughed on the bed as he listened to your voice carry throughout the treehouse. He wouldn't have it any other way.

5. In a way, you are a mother to the boys, but you don't cook or clean unless they're young. The older ones can take care of themselves, but some do need help. You teach them how to do things for themselves, Felix LOVES to cook.

Pan loves how you teach them, you don't do things for them, you teach them how to do things that they'll eventually need to learn.

6. You are the biggest mama bear, you're there for your boys and you try to protect them as best you can. No one messes with your cubs.

All in all, you are a family, family fights for family. You all protect each other from enemies.