Headcannons: Marvel Edition

-Your Avenger friends decided to invite Peter and You to the Stark Tower. You promised you'd come if everyone got along.

-So you two left Felix in charge as you two arrived to Stark Tower.

-Peter was confused as hell, he'd never been in a city, and flipped shit when he saw a car for the first time.

-He was also confused because you made him clean up and wear mom island clothes, you did as well. He didn't know what to do with himself because you looked so damn good.

-Happy was quite confused at the brit who looked like he was about to shit his pants.

-But nevertheless, Happy was super happy (ha) to see you again, you're the one stark child he can stand. Because you're a kiss ass and brought him home baked goods the first time you met him.

-When you arrived, there was balloons out front with a "welcome back" sign. You smiled, grabbing Peters hands as Happy led you two up to the Stark Apartment.

-The elevator opened and you were attacked with hugs by Thor and Peter. Your two best friends before you left for good.

(i'm just gonna call Peter squared Pan and Parker from now on)

-After they gave you bone crushing hugs, Rhodey grinned, "hey young one." You rolled your eyes as he hugged you.

-Steve and Bucky then gave you their hugs, squeezing you tight, but Bucky left his metal arm off you, he didn't want to hurt you.

-Wanda and Nat were waiting. But before they could hug you, Tony went "nuh uh, my turn ladies."

-Tony gives the best fatherly hugs. You could smell his cologne as you inhaled. Tears sprung to your eyes, Tony was the best father figure you'd ever had. You were trying so hard not to cry. You sighed as you two pulled away.

-You turned to Pan and held out your hand, he grasped it firmly, "everybody, this is my husband, Peter Pan."

——————————————

After an hour of explaining, another hour of sharing embarrassing stories the team had of you, Tony decided to start cooking. The team and Pan let you go with him because they all knew how badly you needed father-daughter time.

As you two made the meal, Tony looked at you, "he seems like a good kid."
"He is." You said, "he makes me happy, Dad."
Tony looked at you with tears in his eyes, "I've missed hearing you call me Dad."
You huffed a laugh, "I missed saying it."

Tony was not your biological father, but he was the closest thing you had to one.

"I don't even let Peter say it to me."
"You should, the kid idolizes you."
"He shouldn't." Tony shook his head.
"Don't do that bullshit."
"Steve!" Tony shouted across the open room, "Y/N said a bad language word!"
"Let it go!" Steve said at the two of you as you two laughed.

Tony looked back at you, "what bullshit?"
"The I-don't-deserve-anything-good bullshit." You sighed as you cut up more vegetables. "Do you realize how amazing you are?" You scoffed and motioned to yourself, "I mean I turned out fantastic. And I was just a baby on your doorstep from an orphan woman who wanted a better life for me."
"My dad just died, I took you as a sign."
"And I turned out incredible." You nudged him.
"That you did, Kid." He nodded, smiling.
"And I wouldn't have turned out that way if it wasn't for you." You said pointedly, "so don't say you don't deserve anything good. Peter...he needs you. He doesn't have a father figure. May is awesome but she doesn't get boy stuff. You know, she won't be buying him condoms for him and MJ."
"Thor is already doing that." He said dryly, causing you to let out a laugh. Pan turned towards you as he heard your laugh. You caught him smiling at you and Tony.
"Sounds like Thor." You said.

"You and Pan are welcome anytime you two would like."
"Thank you."
"But separate rooms. I don't want you two having sex under my roof."
"We're married you can't possibly think we haven't-" You stopped yourself at Tony's wide eyes.
He turned towards where Pan sat, "Pan, you're a dead man!"

Okay so this wasn't really a Pan x reader, I just love tony stark okay? I need him to have happiness.

Anyway I know I changed my storyline with Y/ns past with the avengers but i really like the idea of tony being a dad!

also this chapter was inspired when i saw Captain Marvel and i just-

BRIE LARSON CAN PUNCH ME IN THE FUCKING THROAT AND I WOULD THANK HER.

i just

i just...i loved captain marvel, i love carol, i love my goose boy.

ALSO: thank you to everyone for 300K! this means the world and thank you thank you thank you to everybody who follows this crack book. it can go from really sad to really fucking weird. so thank you for sticking around this long 💜

Hope you enjoyed! leave comments please!