What it would be like dating Peter Pan

This is my first one shot so please be gentle. :)

I think dating Peter Pan would be quite interesting:

- Him constantly flirting with you even though you're already his.

- When a new Lost Boy shows up they usually hit on you, Peter then scares them off and kisses you right in front of them, claiming you.

- Him getting scared when Hook threatens to kidnap you and kill you right in front of him

- You reassuring him nothing will happen and Hook is just talking bull.

- When you two get together he actually becomes understanding when something goes wrong on the island.

- Him getting turned on when you threaten Wendy because he thinks it's hot when you get angry.

- He calls you "His lioness" because you're a goddess to him but you can be quite frightening like a lion.

- Him telling you how much he loves you every night.

- Both of you are actually quite frightening when you work together.

- Being the only person who has Peter's heart makes you a target, which is why Peter insists on a Lost Boy being with you almost at all times.

- You purposely running away from the Lost Boy because you want to prove Peter wrong.

- Him getting extremely angry at you for running away from the Lost Boy.

- You telling him you can take care of yourself

- Him saying he knows you can but that doesn't mean he doesn't worry about you because he loves you.

- You glaring at him for playing the "love you" card.

- Him grinning cheekily and winking then walking away.

- You smiling and shaking your head then going to collect firewood.

PLEASE REQUEST STUFF :) and feedback is always appreciated. 

The Adventures Of A Lost GirlOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara