Being The Most Powerful Dark One

Soooooo I've been gone and my last one shot was weeks late, I'm sorry.

Things got hectic and I thought this two parter (maybe three parter or something) would be good. I love the idea of an evil Y/N. 

Set after Season 3 and Pan didn't die. Also Rumple isn't dark anymore.

You were the most powerful dark one.

Backstory:

Before you went to Neverland you were a friend of Henry's that found her way to Storybrooke when he suddenly disappeared from school. You were a brilliant hacker who could trace anything, so you managed to trace his phone and Emma's car.

Of course when you arrived everybody was surprised and you managed to adjust well to the fact that fairytales were real. Anything was possible in your mind.

Emma allowed you to stay with Henry and her, along with her parents, it was a full house.

How you turned dark:

The darkness needed a mortal heart, it was originally going after Henry, of course being his best friend, you'd do anything to make sure he was safe.

You made a deal with Rumple, in order to keep Henry safe, you'd take on the darkness.

*Flashback*

You walked into Rumple's shop, "Gold! I need to talk to you!" You spun around and saw no one.

Then you heard his voice, "what is it Y/N?"

You jumped back, "one, start walking in, not flashing in. Second, I have a deal in mind."

"Which is?" He slammed his cane into the ground, as if to tell you to stop being sassy, you didn't like listening.

"The Darkness is coming after Henry's mortal heart, can't you have it come after me?" You crossed your arms.

"Why would I help you?"

"Whatever you want, have it. But since we both care about Henry, would you help me?"

"Why do you want to help Henry?"

"Because I have nothing to lose, none of my family is here, I couldn't reach them if the Darkness came over me. Henry could hurt this whole town, including Belle."

"How do I know you won't come after Belle?"

"Because I don't care enough to try to hurt your family. You got your happy ending, the Darkness is out of your hands."

"Not if you're in the town."

"Then send me away! Somewhere where I can't hurt anyone, anywhere. Back to The Enchanted Forest, or Wonderland, whatever the hell exists."

"Henry will want to get you back." He tilted his hand, with a smug face you wanted to smack off of him.

"That's why I need you to keep him safe, Emma and Regina will try as well. No matter what you keep them safe."

He pondered it for a minute, "okay deal," he smiled and you got creepy chills to the bone.

"What do you want?"

"I'm going to send you to Neverland, I want you to deliver a message to Peter Pan."

You snorted, "he's real too?"

He grimaced, "yes, I want you to tell him I say hi."

You didn't even try to hide your confusion, "what will that do? Who is he?"

"You'll find out in time dearie." He flashed out and you sighed.

"One of these days, I will understand what happens in this town with their dramatic ass exits."

*End of Flashback*

When You Arrive On Neverland:

Rumple came through on your deal, once the darkness devoured you, you felt the power running through your bones. You hated to admit it but it felt glorious.

He transported you to Neverland, the black tar like substance was still wrapped around you.

You heard voices:

"Pan! Come quick!"

"There's a strange black mass here!"

You couldn't help the grin inch it's way across your face. This was going to be so badass.

"What the bloody hell?" You heard a British voice say and you saw a green light flash in the waves of the cocoon, the color wasn't there for ten seconds before the Darkness sent a shock wave.

You heard it hit someone and then land against something. Your eyes popped open wider and you lifted up your hands to push The Darkness away

Red waves went through the waves and you clenched your hands and then spread them out.

The shell broke in pieces and you breathed in the fresh sea air.

You looked around and saw a teenage boy against a tree, "are you okay?" You asked.

Before he answered you he shouted, "boys scatter!" The remaining boys ran in all directions.

He looked up, his green eyes flaring, "what the bloody hell are you?"

You shrugged, "I'm assuming the new dark one, I'm honestly not sure."

He grinned wickedly, "a new dark one? Well I'm happy you found your way to Neverland." He grinned more and you felt chilled to your bones again.

You crossed your arms, "I'm looking for Peter Pan, I have a message."

"I am Peter Pan, you can call me Pan." He glared and stood up.

You laughed, "yeah right, Peter Pan is a little ginger who wears green tights and he's the boy who never grows up. You grew up, you're a teenager."

His eyes intensified, "I do no such things! And for your information I still haven't grown up."

You rolled your eyes, "okay sure." You looked down and saw your nails were now painted black, you looked at the ends of your hair and they were black. Gold didn't mention this.

You were wearing a black leather jacket, red tank top, black jeans and red boots.

You wondered if anything else changed.

"I'm assuming you were uninformed about changing into The Dark One?" You looked up to find him staring at you with a smirk on his face.

"I guess you could say that."

"Well Dark One, let's get you training." He had a glint in his eyes that made your stomach churn in the worst way. 

What did you guys think?