Part Sixty

Just so you know, I realize that there is no ugly Janoskian. I love those lil shits. Beau even follows me on Twitter.

-

Come Mr. DJ song pon de replay

Come Mr. DJ won't you turn the music up

All the gyal pon the dance floor wantin some more what

Come Mr. DJ won't you turn the music up

 (If you got that that was a reference Ily)

Looking around the crowded patio of hotel I watched as Georgia grinded on Niall, shaking my head in disgust.

“This party is awesome Ashton!” Michael cried, clapping me on the back so hard I spilled my drink.

“Uh, yeah, thanks.” I mumbled, “It’s not actually mine it’s Georgia’s.

“I know you hate her,” Michael laughed, “But she knows how to throw a party.”

“I guess.” I muttered.

“You okay?” Luke giggled, coming up behind me.

“Are you drunk?” I asked.

“No!” Luke laughed, swinging his cup and spilling his drink all over the floor.

“He’s not drunk, he’s completely smashed.” Calum chuckled coming up behind me.

“Shit faced.” Michael laughed.

“Wasted.”

“Totaled.”

“Pissed.”

“Hammered.”

“Smashed.”

“Destroyed.”

“Wrecked.”

“You guys are just saying anything with an E-D on the end now.” I sighed, massaging my temples.

“Lighten up Ashton!” Michael laughed, shaking my shoulders violently.

“Yeah!” Luke hiccupped, “You’ve got to, live while your young.”

“Don’t ever quote my song again.” Louis grumbled, walking past.”

“I am right now.” Luke laughed, “Because they’re better than words.”

“Yeah,” Calum snickered, “I want, to stay up all night and make the same mistakes with that girl I wish I had because she stole my heart and I want to save her tonight.”

“It’s moments like these,” Michael joined in, “That I realize Louis that one thing, which is you’re still the one member of one direction I hate, but I tell these little white lies so no one knows.”

“You’re pathetic.” Louis sneered.

“Your girlfriend looks hot in her little black dress!” Michael called after him, “Oh wait, you don’t have one right now, stay strong, don’t forget where you belong, and keeping singing happily and you’ll find someone to make midnight memories with.”

Rolling his eyes in Disgust, Louis stormed away.

“What was that for?” I asked.

“His face annoys me.” Michael chuckled, taking a chip from the bowl behind us, then sprinkling his dusty fingers over the bowl.

“Seriously Mikey?” Luke laughed.

“Shut it Luke.” Michael spat, “At least I can get in here without a fake I.D.”