Part Seventy Four

“One, two, three not only you and me got one eighty degrees and I’m caught in between….”

“Luke, what are you doing you can’t sing that to her!”

Looking up from my phone, I watched as Charlie plucked Minnie from Luke’s grasp, hugging her to her chest before flopping down on the couch next to me.

“What’s wrong with the song?” Luke asked.

“It’s about a threesome!” Destiny cried, from where she sat on my other side, ironing band logos onto baby clothes.

Rolling his eyes Luke sat up, “She doesn’t know that.”

Ignoring him, Charlie laid Mini down on her chest then pulling her phone out of her pocket began scrolling though it lazily.

“Is anyone else bored?” she sighed.

“You just got here!” Luke cried.

Charlie, who had spent the last week at home trying and failing to make emends with her parents, shrugged, “I wanna do something fun.”

“Yes!” Harry practically shouted, as he carefully cut a small Kurt Cobain face out of the iron on paper.

“What do you want to do?” Michael sighed, not taking his eyes from the screen, his fingers flying over the xbox controller.

“We could go to an amusement park!” Luke cried.

“Um no, we’re not six.” Michael snapped.

“You just don’t want to go because you’re scared of roller coasters.” Destiny laughed.

“I didn’t ask you.” He spat.

Smirking, she turned back to the small Def Leppard onesie she was making.

“Okay, we don’t have to go to an amusement park,” Charlie said, “What about….”

“The zoo!” Luke shrieked.

“No,” everyone whined in unison.

“Luke, you’ve made us go to seven different zoos this month!” Calum grumbled.

“It’s good for Minnie.” He answered.

“Can we do something, I don’t know…. Fun for once?” Harry sighed.

“What about a club?” Michael asked.

“I like the way you think Michael,” Calum replied.

“I don’t know,” Charlie mumbled.

“It’ll be fine,” Luke assured her.

<(^~^<)

“Girl I love your body.”

“Calum!” I shrieked.

“Why are you on the table?”

“Because I know you’re watching.”

Massaging my temples I crossed over to Charlie, and lifted her off the table where Luke had been watching her sway drunkenly.

“We should go back to my hotel,”

“You’re not going anywhere Harry.”

“I hope you can take it when I make you call me….”

My eyes widening I grabbed Michael by the arm, yanking him away from the makeup caked woman in her early forties who he was leaning heavily on.

“What the hell you cock block!” he slurred.