Part Thirty-Eight

"Cause I can feel your heart racing in my skin tight jeans be your teenage dream tonight! Let you rest your hands on me in your teenage dream tonight!"

"Let's go Chicago!" Michael screamed.

Flicking my head to clear the sweaty curls from my eyes I played the remainder of the song, the deafening screams of our fans pounding in my chest.

"You're all hot as hell!" Calum cried.

Rising from my seat I made my way to the front of the stage, we bowed and then we were going backstage again, passing the amused looking sneers of the One Direction boys.

"Do you always look like your having an epileptic fit when you drum?" Niall laughed.

"Shut it Midgit." Michael spat, grabbing me by the arm and pulling me behind him into our dressing room.

"God I hate him." Calum Calum muttered, plopping down on the couch.

"Who?" Charlie questioned, scooting over on the couch to make room for Luke.

"Niall." Luke grumbled.

"Why do you put up with his shit?" she questioned.

"What do you propose we do Charlie, knock him out with the base, we'll get kicked off the tour." Michael sneered.

"No, I have a much better idea." she replied, "You have to hit him where it hurts."

"His willy?" Luke questioned.

"No," Charlie sighed, "His fans."

[•~•]

"To the window! To the wall! Till the sweat drops down my......"

"This is freaking awesome!"

Slap happy, I laughed as I watched Michael dance like an old creepy dad shaperoning a dance, any girls that happened to be near to him, slinking away looking disgusted.

"No, wait, where you going baby?" he slurred, running his fingertips through his blondish hair.

"Don't worry buddy, there's plenty more!" Calum called out.

"He is so pop headed," Luke giggled, taking a sip of Liz's beer since she had gone to the bathroom.

"I think you mean shit faced." Calum corrected.

"Yeah that!" Luke laughed, nearly falling out of his chair.

"Why don't you try to get some?" I questioned, turning to Calum, who was eyeing Charlote's behind as she leaned over to dig a peice of gum out of her purse.

"There's not really one that strikes my fancy." he replied.

"What about that one?" Luke asked, gesturing to a tall blonde girl who was dancing in the corner.

"Nah," Calum shrugged, "Her hair's too long."

"What about her then?" I suggested to a girl with a copper colored pixie cut grinding on the bar.

"I'm good." Calum said, looking repulsed.

"What about you Ash?" Luke questioned.

"What about me?"

"I'm sure there's got to be one girl here you can take back to the hotel and... you know...."

"Frickle frackle with." Calum finished.

"What?" I cried.

"You know," Calum laughed, "Someone to cook your sausage."

"You guys are sick." I replied.