Seventy-Two

I know it probably feels like all hell broke loose a long time ago, however I don’t think I really knew the meaning of the term until what happened next.

There we were, held hostage by these psychopaths, Luke about to choose which of the girls was going to be eaten by a shark, when a phone began ringing somewhere in the house.

“Are you fucking kidding me?” Brad demanded, releasing Luke, “Tristan, watch him.”

“But I have Ashton,” Tristan answered.

“James will watch Ashton,” Brad snapped, starting for the door, “I’ll be right back.”

Brad then disappeared though the door as Tristan shoved me down onto my face, however instead of going to Luke, he stomped down on my back, just about dislocating my spine.

“Hey!” Charlie and Lauren shouted.

“Tristan what are you doing?” James demanded.

“I’ve been thinking,” Tristan replied, twirling his knife around lazily, “Why the fuck is Brad in charge?”

“Um….. he’s your lead singer….” Nathan said slowly.

“No one asked you ice age boy!” Tristan spat.

“Hey!” Siva cried.

“What?” Tristan spat.

“I’m sorry,” James sighed, to the Wanted.

“Like I was thinking,” Tristan continued, “He’s the smallest, I could punch him out with two fingers, why aren’t I in charge?”

“Because you’re not a psychotic dick?” Charlie asked, “Well I mean you are, but Brad just kind of takes the ca….”

“Will you shut up?” Tristan spat.

“Don’t talk to her like that.” Luke snapped, suddenly seeming to realize no one was holding him down as he rose to his feet.

Laughing, Tristan yanked me to my feet, once again pressing his knife to my throat.

“Tristan,” James warned, “What are you doing?”

“We don’t need Brad!” Tristan laughed, “I can get us famous right now? What are 5STD doing to do without a drummer?”

“Tris, A, I think you thought that was more original in your head and B, no, just no.” James sighed, taking a tiny step forward.

“Stop right there!” Tristan warned, taking a small step back with me, “Or I’ll sever his head right off!”

“Ashton!” Lauren wailed.

“Shut it kid!” Tristan roared.

“Tristan! Mate, calm down.” James said nervously.

Laughing manically, Tristan took another step back with me.

“We’re going to make this fun!” he cried, sounding, if possible, even more insane then Brad, “Luke, pick now!”

“What?” Luke demanded.

“Pick a girl! Or Ashton gets it!” Tristan laughed.

“I can’t!” Luke cried.

“Then say good bye to Ashton!” Tristan spat, the knife against my neck starting to draw blood.

“Luke pick!” Charlie screamed, “Just pick!”

“You can’t make me do that.” Luke whispered.

“I SAID PICK!” Tristan warned, before releasing me.

To my surprise I tried to make a run for it, however he threw me to the ground, sitting on my chest and pinning my arms down with his feet.