Part Fifty-Nine

“So,” I said , sitting on the couch in-between Lauren and Harry across from where Georgia sat on the only other chair in the room, “What brings you to my living room?”

“I’m your new girlfriend.” She answered sounding bored.

“What?” I cried.

“Ew.” Harry whispered.

“I’m from Modest.” She replied rolling her eyes, “We’re dating for six weeks.”

“Six weeks!” I cried.

“Yup!” she replied, popping the gum in her mouth loudly.

“So that’s just it…. You’re just my girlfriend now?”

“Well, there are rules.”

“Rules?” I asked.

“No sex.” She replied, “You’re free to do it with other people just don’t get caught. When we go on dates, you pay, and we have to be followed by a pap which works for modest.  You’re not allowed to tell anyone our relationship is fake, and if you get caught cheating there’s a fine.”

“Oh my God.” I muttered, massaging my temples.

“A little about myself,” she sighed, “I used to be an Asain Porn star, turned underwear model but now I’m a beauty guru on YouTube. My Dad is a orthodontist, my Mom is a former child star and my brother plays minor league baseball. I have no idea who you or your band are. I’ve “dated” Austin Mahone, that one from R5 that isn’t hideous, the one from the wanted that looks like a mix of Zayn Malik and Squidward in that episode where he gets hit by the door, one of the backstreet boys, the fugly Janoskian, Justin Bieber and some old guy from some band called blink 192 or 172 or something like that.”

“Well damn,” Harry muttered.

“Harry!” I hissed.

“Well,” Georgia said rising to her feet.

“Well what?” I asked.

“Go get ready.” She sighed.

“Why?” I asked.

“We’re going on a double date with Luke and Kendall.”

 -

“And so then I started a clothing line, but no one bought anything so then I started a nail polish line, but no one baought anything, so then I added the color Kylie tan to my sister’s line and it went really well but me and Kendall, we want everyone to know we aren’t Karda …..”

“I know, I know, Luke interrupted, “You’ve said it a thousand times, you’re not Kardashians, you’re Jenners.”

“Exactly!” Kylie giggled, taking a sip of her water which she had sent back because there was no cucumber in it.

“That is so fascinating Kylie!” Georgia gushed.

“I know.” Kylie replied, examining her nail beds, “So, Ashton, you have nice arms.”

“Most drummers do.” I muttered.

“What?” Kylie asked.

“I said, thank you.” I replied, through gritted teeth.

“I think Luke needs to work on his,” she sighed, “Maybe try benching.”

“Yeah, I know,” Luke mumbled looking down.

“I think he looks fine.” I said icily.

Suddenly we were interrupted by our star struck waitress Safari, as she stopped at our table with a bread basket.