Part Eighty-Three

“No!” I shouted, running forward.

Jumping up onto the dresser I grabbed onto Destiny’s legs lifting her up and easing the tension enough so she could breathe but I honestly didn’t know if she was or wasn’t.

Panicking, I tried to reach up and untie the sheet however I couldn’t while holding her at the same time.

“Hang on Destiny,” I cried, reaching into my pocket and pulling out my phone with a shaking hand.

My eyes too blurry to see, I tapped on the first name I saw and waited.

“Come on, pick up, please pick up.” I whispered, which finally after an eternity they did.

“Hello?” a groggy voice asked and my heart sank realizing I had just caused the least helpful person on the planet, however I didn’t have time to be choosy, Destiny was already unconscious and slipping, since I had to lean out over the dresser to hold her.

“Luke!” I cried, “You have to come to Destiny’s room right now!”

“What, why?” he yawned.

“Just hurry!”

I pleaded, nearly losing my footing.

“Okay, okay, I’m coming is everything okay?” he asked.

“No!” I cried, “Please hurry!”

“Alright, I’m walking down now but I….. no it’s okay sweetheart I’ll be right back….. I don’t have a key to her room Ash.”

“Shit!” I cursed, “Wait! Go to Niall’s room, his connects with mine and mine connects with Destiny!”

“Niall is not going to let me in Ashton,” Luke mumbled.

“Just try tell him it’s an emergency!”

“What’s going on, you sound…. Scared.”

“Luke just hu…..”

Slipping off the dresser, I dropped my phone to the floor. Panicking, I hopped back up, hurriedly lifting Destiny again, my arms shaking.

“Shit,” I muttered, “I’m sorry, it’s gonna be okay Destiny, you’re gonna be fine.”

Swaying on top of the dresser, I silently pleaded for Luke to hurry up and for Niall to let him in, however after a moment my hopes were dashed upon the rocks.

“I’m not letting you in my room you freak, get out!”

“Please Niall there’s something wrong!”

“Yeah there is, something wrong with your face….”

“Niall it’s an emergency I think!”

“You think? Yeah okay, no, bye.”

“Luke!” I shouted.

“See!” Luke exclaimed, “He needs me.”

“Well then go to his do….”

“Niall please!” I cried.

“Move Niall!” Luke snapped.

“Hey you can’t just come in he….”

There was a loud bang as the door separating mine and Niall’s room swung open.

“Ashton?” Luke called out.

“In  here! Hurry!” I gasped, losing my grip on Destiny.

Suddenly the door swung open and Luke appeared, his eyes widening, he let out a shriek.