One Hundred And Four

With the lights out, it's less dangerous

Here we are now, entertain us

I feel stupid and contagious

Here we are now, entertain us

A mulatto

An albino

A mosquito

My libido

Yay!

Smirking, I watched as Luke, Gabby and Charlie jumped around head banging obnoxiously, while the rest of us apart from Grace and Calum, she was doing his  hair, watched on in amusement.

As the music slowed, Gabby swayed back and forth slowly with her hair and her face and her hands above her head looking mildly possessed, while Luke framed his face.

“All three of you are a bunch of whack jobs.” Michael informed them.

Ignoring him, Luke played the air guitar with more gusto then I’d ever seen him play his real one, bouncing around like a high man who had just had three pixie sticks and four cups of coffee, singing along loudly, as the song drew to a close.

“A denial! A denial! A denial! A deniaaaaaallllllll!!!!!!!”

“Yay!” Harry laughed entering the room, clapping.

“Thank you!” Luke cried, bowing.

“Why isn’t your dressing room this cool?” Jay asked.

Harry nodded in the direction of a box of empty donuts.

“They’re like excited squirrels at the best of times,” he replied, “Giving them sugar puts them on overdrive.”

“It’s more fun here.” Jay replied, crossing over to the couch and plopping down in between Michael and I, however no sooner had he sat down, Michael shrieked, and rising to his feet, ran over to the small radio in the corner of the room, turning it up so loud I thought my eardrum might burst.”

Holy shit!” Harry yelped, “What are you doing?”

“This song is my shit!” Michael replied.

“Oh Gosh,” Luke sighed, flopping down beside Jay, “Here we go.”

“I am an antichrist!” Michael sang loudly, “I am an anarchist. Don't know what I want. But I know how to get it. I wanna destroy passerby!”

“Michael baby what are you doing?” Jess asked, as he sang loudly.

“It’s the sex pistols.” Luke sighed, “Let him let it out.”

Air drumming, horribly I might add, Michael, climbed up on the back of the couch.

“Casue I wanna be, anarchy!” he sang, head banging so violently his hair, which Gabby had spent a good twenty minutes on was completely destroyed, he jumped off the back off the couch, over our heads.

“Oh my God!” Jay screamed.

“Michael!” Harry yelped, “You’re gonna kill someone!”

“This is the best thing I’ve ever seen!” Gabby laughed, holding up her phone and recording Michael, as he stuck his tongue out and shook his head violently, as the song drew to a close.

“What are you doing with that?” Calum asked.

“Instagram!” she cried.

“What?” Michael demanded, panting, “No!”

“Yes!” she laughed.

Shaking his head, he lunged for the phone, however she ran around to the other side of the couch.