Part Five

The next day I arrived to school twenty minutes early to find the parking lot nearly empty apart from a rather crappy, severally dented black car, where Niall and Harry were sitting blasting a rather catchy song about a woman who was eating watermelon and surfing. Shoving my hands in my pockets I crossed over to the driver side window and knocked.

A startled Harry looked up then smirked taking in my plain gray sweatshirt and black skinny jeans. Opening the door he stepped out then motion for Niall, who was holding a bundle of clothes to do the same.

âDid you bring the shirt?â I asked worriedly.

âYes, calm your titties.â Harry said rolling his eyes, before taking a red shirt from Niall and dropping it in my hand.

âThank you,â I breathed out in relief, starting to unzip my sweatshirt to reveal the white wife beater tank top which I had on beneath.

âWhat in Godâs name is that?â Harry demanded.

âAn undershirt?â I said slowly.

âHell no,â Harry spat, âtake it off.â

âWhat, no,â I mumbled.

âJust do what he says,â said Niall sounding bored as he leaned back against the side of the car, âHe knows what heâs doing.â

âIsnât that rude and stereotypical of you to say?â I questioned.

âUm, no,â Harry said, looking at me like I was some sort of imbecile, âI do know what Iâm doing, my Mom has a fashion line and Iâve watched more episodes of project runway then shits youâve probably taken in your lifetime.â

âOh, sorry,â I mumbled.

Sighing Harry took a sleeveless t-shirt from the stack in Niallâs hands and handed it to me. Holding it up I looked at the smiley face with crosses over his eyes, emblazoned across the middle with the word Nirvana written on top.

âWhatâs this?â I questioned.

âA band,â Niall sighed, âMichael and his minions will eat it up.â

Nodding I glanced around the deserted parking lot nervously.

âAre you going to change or just stand there looking like a dipshit?â Niall asked.

âThe first one,â I mumbled.

âWell hurry up,â I moaned, if we go in soon enough we can get free pop tarts  with the welfare kids.â

Thinking to myself that if a kid was on welfare they probably needed the pop tart, whatever that was, more than we did, I hurriedly slipped out of my clothes and into the shirt Harry had brought. I then started to put my arms through the flannel when he reached out and stopped me.

âWhat do you think youâre doing?â he demanded.

âPutting this on?â I said slowly.

âTie it around your waist,â he instructed.

âWhy?â I questioned.

âBecause I said so,â

âI know but why not just wear it?â

Running his hands down his face Harry turned to Niall, âI give up on this kid, heâs hopeless.â

âJust listen to the poor guy,â Niall chuckled.

Biting my lip I took my arms out of the flannel and tied it around my waste.

âYou actually look pretty badass,â Harry praised, âWho knew you had it in you.â