Part Thirty-One

"Am I still bleeding?"

"Um... maybe a little."

Glancing up from my phone where I was scrolling through pages on how to identify wether or not fingers were broken I looked over to where Calum was helping Luke ice his bloodied knuckles.

"So let me get this straight?" Mali-koa laughed, since she was sat on the couch as far away from Michael as humanly possible, "Charlotte kissed Ashton, and Luke went agro."

"I have a quiff not an agro," Luke interjected.

"No, buddy you're thinking of an afro," Calum sighed.

"Oh right," Luke laughed, then winced, glancing down at his hand then looking away as if the sight made him physically ill.

"I didn't mean to kiss her," I ventured, "She kissed me."

"Yeah and I didn't mean to scew her," Michael laughed, "I tripped with no pants on and fell inside her."

Biting the inside of his cheek, Luke looked up at the ceiling.

"Will you stop being stupid," Mali sighed, "I know it's hard for you but I just want to know what happened.

"Charlotte kissed Ashton," Calum infromed her, "Luke tried to punch Ashton in the face then felt guilty and decided against it at the last minute and punched up and hit the ceiling."

"I'll give it to you Hemmings," Mali laughed, "Your height is a turn on."

"I'm tall too!" Michael whined.

"Eh," Mali shrugged, "Luke also has hot hands."

"And mine aren't?" Michael demanded.

"He has long fingers," Mali elaborated.

"True," Charlotte piped up from where she was sitting on the arm of the couch peeling the creme out of oreos and tossing the cookie part to Calum, hitting him repeatedly in the back of the head, "I can't even imagine third with you Ash."

"What?" I gapsed.

"Ignore him, he's all inncoent and shit," Michael sighed, "But back to my hands, they may not be as long as Jack Skelington over there but I can still get the job done."

"True again," Charolotte admitted.

"Can we um... not talk about this please?" I questioned.

Rolling her eyes, Charolotte licked a cookie then chucked it at me, bouncing it off my forehead.

"I still can't belive you almost punched him Luke," she laughed, "Ashton, you would have gone down like the titanic."

"Do you want to play Titanic?" Michael asked, turning to Mali.

"How the hell do you play titanic?" she sighed.

Smirking, he wiggled closer to her, "You be the iceberg and I'll go down."

"Michael!" Calum cried.

Picking up a pillow, Mali chucked it at Michael nailing him sqarely in the face, "Douche bag," she muttered.

"You know who else is a douche bag?" Luke muttered.

"Christopher Columbus?" Michael guessed, "That guy claimed he discovered America but there were already people living there, not to mention the Vikings discovered it several years prior."

"Where the hell did that come from?" Calum muttered, "No, I was going to say....."

"George Washington?" Michael guessed again, "Did you know he was only the first president of the united states under the constitution."