Part Fifty-One

Okay, I know you thought other chapters were insane but those were like a two and this is a ten.

I warned you.

"Destiny!"

"Destiny?"

"Yeah, she's like.... I don't know, tiny, maybe like up to my chest....."

"Destiny!"

"Brown hair, green eyes."

"Destiny!"

"Fair skin."

"Destiny!"

"Uh, I don't know, I think she was last wearing a pair of shorts and a Sex Pistols sweatshirt."

"Destiny!"

Stopping outside a pizza resturant, the smell coming from inside turning my stomach, which was in knots, I looked around the crowded Washting DC streets, the sun beating down on the back of my neck making the the simple act of walking a chore.

"Any sign of her?" Luke questioned, coming up next to me.

"Obviously not Luke." I snapped.

"Hey, don't fight." Liam snapped, "That's not going to help anything."

"Where could she be?" Luke whined.

"I don't know, think." Liam sighed, "If you were a physically and emotionally hurt teenage girl?"

"The last place anyone would expect me to be." Luke answered.

"We've been looking for seven hours!" I cried, "I don't know where else to go, we've even checked inside men's bathrooms!"

"Sometimes the most least obvious place is the most obvious." Luke replied.

"What do you mean?" Liam asked.

"If I were her," Luke replied, "I'd be at the hotel."

~

"Listen lady!" Michael roared, "I don't give a flying fuck about your confidentially bull shit this is a life and death situation!"

"I'm sorry sir." the middle aged woman behind the desk said for the hundreth time, "If you think someone's life is in imediate danger, call an ambulance."

"I've told you fifty freaking times I don't know where she is!" Michael snapped.

"That's not my problem." she replied.

"Listen lady." Louis said, bumping Luke out of the way, "I don't actually give a shit, but you're being a real bitch, and let's just say I don't think you're going to be very happy if this girl kills herself and we sue your dumb ass are you? You think people want to stay in suicide sweets? I don't think so sweetheart."

Pursing her lips, the woman looked Louis up and down with disgsut.

"I can check if she booked a room but that's it."

"Thank you!" Liam cried.

"Mm-hmm." she snapped, "Name?"

"Destiny." Micahel answered quickly, "Destiny Stacey."

"Nope, sorry we don't have anyone under that na...."

"Try Destiny Clifford."

"Sir."

"You heard the man!" Calum snapped, "Destiny Clifford."

Looking beyond pissed, the woman pounded on her computer keys, only to shake her head, "We don't have anyone named Destiny anywhere in the system."