Part Ninety-One

It's been a minute since I gave you a plot twist so, I am now going to throw you for such a loop you might crap your dipes.

This is your warning.

I warned you.

“I just have one question Jess.”

“Yes?” Jess said slowly, glancing up at Michael who was standing in front of the couch.

“Why in the fucking fuckary would you sell a song we wrote to our mortal enemies?”

Wincing, Jess shrunk into the couch next to me.

“They’re psychotic, murderous fiends and you felt the need to help them out?”

“I didn’t know!” she pleaded, “Honestly, you guys, I didn’t! I never would have given it to them if I would have known!”

Pinching the bridge of his nose Michael sighed, “Jess.”

“I’m so sorry!” she cried rising to her feet, “It was between them and R5 but I can’t take R5 seriously because that one boy will just always be Austin from like Austin and Ally and the people that bought it said Demi Lovato was going to duet with some new up and coming YouTube band….”

“Jess,” Michael sighed.

“….And I thought since you guys started on YouTube it would be cool like some good old passing the torch shit! I h….”

“Jess.”

“…ad no idea who they were plus that one looks like a weird older Luke and the other one looked like a younger, mouse like Harry Styles and I… I don’t know I thought it was per…”

“Jess.”

“….fect. All I ever do is fuck shit up for you guys! It’s probably a good thing I got fired! I’m so so…”

“Jessica!”

Startled, Jess looked up at Michael.
“Yes?” she mumbled.

“Shut up,” he replied, before cupping her cheek with his hand and connecting his lips with hers.

“Fuck me,” Calum muttered, “I’ll in my room, watching porn, knock before you come in.”

“Gross,” Destiny whispered.

Panting and grinning like an idiot Michael pulled away from Jess who was just standing there stupidly staring up at him sadly.

“What’s wrong?” he asked, his face falling.

“Michael,” she softly, “I can’t.”

“You can’t what?” he questioned, tucking her hair behind her ear.

“I can’t do this,” she whispered, “I can’t be with you.”

“What, why not?” he asked, taking a step away from her.

“I mean, for one thing I’m twenty-two.” She replied, “You’re eighteen.”

“So! That’s not that big of a difference, in a few years that won’t even matter, no one will even bat an eyelash!”

“Michael, I… I’m just not good for you okay?”

“Jess, you’re like, perfect for me, you’re like a fucking female version of me!”

“Michael, you deserve someone that can love you. Someone that can hug you and never let go, someone that isn’t going to hold you back.”

“Why would you hold me back?”