Part Fifty

Good lord, how many parts is this thing going to have?

“What the fuck is this?”

Startling awake, I looked up to find a very ticked off looking Michael standing in the doorway of our room.

“What?” Destiny whimpered groggily.

“What the fuck is this?” an obviously drunk Michael repeated, staggering into the room and slamming the door behind him.

“It’s not what it looks like!” I cried quickly, moving into a sitting position and scooting away from Destiny.

“It’s not what it looks like!” Michael mimicked, “Yeah, right, you screwed her!”

“No!” Destiny cried in unison.

“We didn’t!” I cried, “We were just watching a movie and we fell asleep….”

“Shut up Ashton!” Michael snapped.

“Michael, leave him alone he doesn’t feel well.” Destiny whimpered.

“Oh he felt fine a little while ago while you two were doing the nasty!” he spat.

“Michael man what the hell!” I cried.

“Some friend you are ass hole!” he yelled,  grabbing a glass off the nightstand and chucking at me.

Dodging the glass by inches, I rose to my feet and began backing away towards the wall.

“I ought to teach you a lesson.” Michael laughed, someone manically.

“please don’t.” I cried.

“Mikey stop being a dick!” Destiny cried.

“You can shut your mouth slut!” he roared, rounding on her.

Her face falling, Destiny fell silent.

“Nothing to say no huh?” Michael slurred, “Maybe if you weren’t such a sleaze we wouldn’t be in this whole mess!”

“Michael!” I cried.

“Stay out of it Ashton!” Michael roared, “You like Destiny do you? You don’t know the first thing about her!”

“Mikey don’t!” she whimpered.

“Shut up!” he cried, raising a hand which Destiny flinched away from.

“Hey!” I cried, “Michael, don’t you dare hit her.”

“She’s my sister!” Michael laughed, “You don’t even know her.”

“Michael just calm down.”

“Don’t tell me what to do!” Michael slurred.

“Michael pl….” Destiny started to say however was cut off as Michael whirled around and accidently elbowed her in the mouth.

“Michael!” I cried, starting forward.

“Stay out of it!” Michael yelled, chucking a phone book at my head, barely missing me, “You think she’s so innocent and sweet but your dead wrong buddy!”

Licking my lips I looked down to the floor were Destiny sat holding her mouth, blood leaking through her fingertips.

“Do you want to know why she’s homeschooled?” Michael laughed, “She got kicked out of school.”

“What?” I asked.

“Michael don’t!” Destiny sobbed.

“Miss perfect isn’t so perfect!” Michael laughed,  “She’s nuts!”