Part Fifteen

"He said that!"

"And worse," I replied, taking in Harry's wide eyes which were staring at me in bewilderment.

"What an ass," Niall spat, crossing over to us from where he had been assisting a costumer in the bath and body works were he and Harry worked.

"Who Michael or that guy?" Harry questioned.

"Well both," Niall answered, "What's the latest on blondie?"

"I just want to know why Michael's being a dick to Luke." I sighed, "Luke's not actually that bad."

"Ewww!!! Please don't tell me your falling for his shit!" Niall cried.

"What?" I demanded.

"Luke Hemmings is life ruiner!" Niall cried, "he may look all sweet and innocent one minute but the next he'll stab you in the back, step on your throat and leave you bleeding out on the sidewalk."

"Someone's still holding a grudge I see," Harry chuckled.

"Is this about you getting kicked out of the band?" I questioned.

"Who told you I was kicked out?" Niall roared, earning a glare from the manager.

"Luke," I ventured cautiously.

"What a little imp!" Niall spat, "I will have you know that I was not kicked out, I left!"

"Why?" I questioned.

"I.... Uh...... I...."

"He was kicked out," Harry interrupted rolling his eyes.

"Whose side are you on?" Niall cried.

"Yours boy, damn, calm down," Harry replied.

Sighing, Niall ran his fingertips through his hair, "My leaving was a mutual decision."

"Is that why you cried?" Harry laughed.

"Watch it Styles." Niall warned.

Harry rolled his eyes causing me to laugh.

"What's so funny?" Niall demanded, "I'm going to get the last laugh, I'm starting my own band."

"Here we go," Harry sighed.

"We're going to try out for xfactor," he continued.

"Whose this we?" Harry asked.

"You, me, Zayn, Louis, and Liam," Niall answered, "And you too Ashton if you want."

"I'm good thanks," I replied.

"Suit yourself," Niall shrugged crossing over to a display of goat milk foot soaps.

"What are you doing?" I questioned.

"I have to take these down," he informed me, "Apparently they got recalled for giving people this nasty rash."

"So you're just throwing them out?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah," he answered in a duh tone, "Unless you want repulsive, crusty dragon toes."

"Wait!" Harry cried suddenly, "What would happen if someone used that a lot."

"They'd probably have to go to the hospital," Niall shrugged, "that'd have gross ass feat at the bare minimum."

"What if you didn't use it on your feat?" Harry ventured, "What if you used it on your hands."

"Styles," Niall breathed, "If I didn't love tits and tacos I would kiss you right now."

Harry smirked as Niall picked up one of the bars of soap and dropped it into my hand.

"Why would I want this?" I questioned.