Part Eighty-Nine

Things were actually going pretty good for once, Michael’s fever went down the next day but he was sick for like a week after that which meant he was actually pleasant. Him and Jess were getting on nicely, so were Charlie and Luke and Destiny and I, and for a while I thought maybe all the crazy shit was over.

Boy was I wrong.

It was a dark stormy afternoon and the One Directions boys and us were gathered in the conference room of the hotel eating dinner when everything fell apart.

“Okay, okay my turn!” Luke cried, wiping his mouth on his napkins and rising to his feet.

“Truth or dare?” Liam asked.

“Dare!” Luke cried.

“I dare you to eat a spoonful of salt.” Liam replied.

“Ew!” Luke gasped, “That’s nasty!”

“Oh come on!” Niall laughed, taking a bite of his pizza, “That’s not even hard.”

Sighing, Luke reachec across the table and picking up the salt shaker and a serving spoon,, scooped up a large mound.

“Do I have to swallow?” he questioned.

“Yes!” Niall laughed.

“Nah man, a lady never swallows.” Harry answered, earning a chorus of laughter.

“Just hold in your mouth as long as you can.” Liam chuckled.

Nodding, Luke took a deep breath then poured the spoonful into his mouth.

“Mmmmm,” Louis taunted, “Yummy.”

Gagging, Luke spit the glob of wet salt in his hands.

“Ew!” Calum laughed, “Good job Lukey.”

Smirking, Charlie gave him her water which he downed quickly.

“That was disgusting.” He muttered.

“Okay, who’s next?” Michael asked.

“I am!” Jess cried, looking up from her Pizza which she ripped into tiny pieces for some reason before eating.

“Okay, uh, truth or dare?” Luke asked.

“Truth.”

“Are you a virgin?” Luke asked.

“Dare!” she replied quickly.

“Okay, fine,” Luke laughed, “I dare you to dry hump Calum.”

“What?” Jess, Calum and Michael cried in unison.

“Where did that come from?” Calum demanded.

“I think it’ll be funny.” Luke laughed.

“She’s not doing that.” Michael snapped.

“Oh come on!” Louis called out, “Make Calum jizz in his pants!”

“Louis!” Liam cried.

“Is it weird that I kind of want to see this?” Destiny whispered next to me.

“No,” I admitted, “I feel the same way.”

Sighing, Jess rose to her feet earning loud cheers from the 1D boys. Rolling her eyes she crossed over to Calum and sat down on his lap facing him.

“Hi,” he mumbled, his cheeks so red I was concerned for his health.

Smirking, Jess began rolling her hips moving forward and backward on Calum’s lap.