Part One Hundred And Eight

“….We knew it’d happen eventually! La la la la la la la….”

My head shooting in the direction of where Jackie sat on the couch, scribbling furiously in a well worn sketch book, I frowned.

“Turn that off!” I snapped.

The same ever present look of ‘I give absolutely zero fucks’ on her face, she scanned the caller ID quickly, before hitting decline.

It was just the two of us in the room.

All the One Direction boys were visiting a children’s hospital, while Luke, Charlie, Michael, Jess, Calum, Grace and Gabby who had gone with Jay, went to see the musical version of American Idiot. Something I would sacrifice a toe to see, however Destiny had woke up in the middle of the night puking her guts out, so I had done the good boyfriend thing and stayed back with her.

“Destiny is sleeping.” I snapped, in Jackie’s general direction.

“Sorry.” She muttered.

“Whatever,” I grumbled, turning back to the TV and flipping idly through the channels.

“They’re two, they’re four, they’re six they’re eight. Shunting trucks and pulling freight red and gre….”

“I’m just a kid who’s fou…..”

“Far away, long ago, things I’ll always remember. Things my heart, used to know, once upo…..”

“Timmy is an average kid who no one und….”

“You get the limo out front. Hottest st….”

“Somewhere deep in bear country…..”

“Clifford needed Emily so he chose her for….”

“House….. tree…… big fancy house! Say it with me, house, tree, big fan….”

“Crunchy, munchy honey cakes, they’re fun to eat and they’re fun to ma….”

“Come play with us.”

“I won’t let go Jack. Jack? Jack, a boats coming! Jack!”

“Hey! I’m Dylan Sprouse, and I’m Cole Sprouse and you’re watching DI…..”

“Unacceptaaaaaaaaaable!”

“…. The doctor….”

“’You are…… the father!’ ‘I told you! I told you! I told your bitch ass I told yo…..’”

“Seeing all these homless starving orphans makes me feel kind of like, blessed. #blessed, #TheKardashiansANDJennersAreTakingOverChinaOrJapanOrIndonesiaOrWhereverTheHeckWeAre #WereNotKardashiansWereJe…..”

“You guys are cops? But you got us taco bell! What about this friendship bracelet you made me?” I’m taking it of….”

“On this episode of sixteen and pregn…..”

“Alright everyone, be kind to one another…..”

Sighing, I tried another channel.

“Go back!” Jackie cried, “That was Ellen!”

“It was over.”

“I want to watch it!”

“Go back to your own hotel room.”

“She’s cleaning it.”

“Go sit in the hall.”

“Go shove your thumb up your ass.”