Part One Hundred And One

I feel like there should be Dalmatians. 

“Oh my God!”

“I think I’m gonna be sick!”

“I mean to be fair they have the same hair.”

“I’m gonna be sick!”

“What kind of sick fuck tries to kill his own sister?”

“Someone get me a bucket!”

“Michael stop talking.”

“Oh my God! I just throw up in my mouth a little!”

“Oh God! You fucked the female version of Brad!”

“Oh sweet baby Jesus!”

Rising to his feet Michel tugged at his hair.

“What are you doing?” Luke asked.

“My sister is Brad’s sister! That makes Brad and I….. I don’t even fucking know, but we share a sister! Oh my God, I feel sick.”

“Michael, can you sit you’re supposed to be taking it easy.” Jess sighed.

“I don’t see what the big deal is.” I muttered.

“What?” Michael shrieked, “The satanic, shark owning murderous, fame obsessed killer is the brother of your girlfriend and you don’t see what the big deal is?”

“No,” I said slowly.

“This is why I have trust issues.” Charlie muttered.

“What are we going to do?” Luke asked.

“What do you mean what are we going to do?” I demanded.

“Are we going to like, disown her?” Luke said slowly.

“A, she’s laid up in a hospital like snow white at the moment.” Michael snapped, “And B… no, she’s still my sister…. But with Brad blood in her veins, I feel sick again!”

“Now that I’m thinking about it, I see the family resemblance.” Charlie admitted.

“Don’t even Yu!” Michael spat, “She looks nothing like that asinine punk!”

“I thought punk were good?” Luke said slowly, “Aren’t we trying to be punk.”

“We’re not trying to be punk we are punk!” Michael spat, “And we’re the good kind of punk and he’s the despicable kind!”

“Is that like dogs?” Luke asked, “You can either be a dawg or a disciple dog?”

“It’s despicable not disciple babe.” Charlie sighed.

“This is a travesty!” Michael shrieked.

“I’m still hung up on the fact that the sick shit dated his own sister.” Jess admitted.

“Yeah, they didn’t…. you know……scoop the salad did they?”Charlie asked.

“No!” I cried, “God no, the only time she’s ever done it was with her Mom’s weird ass boyfriend!.... and with m….”

“I don’t want to hear about it!” Michael yelped, covering his ears.

“Brad said he fake dated her.” Calum mumbled, “TO lur her in so the others could…. You know…”

“Did you know?” I demanded.

“What?” Calum asked.

Whirling around, Michael shot him a look of disgust, “How long where you with them Calum?” he spat, “Did you know, people were going to get killed? Did you know she was going to get beat up? Are you plotting something now?”