Part Eighty-Seven

After Michael left, Jess followed closely behind him, and I didn’t see either of them the rest of the night.

I was sitting in my room watching TV with Calum and Luke who had stayed over, the girls were still asleep, when our door open and Michael shuffled in.

“Aw hell no,” Calum spat.

“What?” Michael yawned.

“Leave.” Calum answered.

“Why?” Michael demanded.

“Because no one wants you here you massive price.” Calum snapped, “Go back to whoever you fucked last night.”

“I didn’t sleep with anyone!” Michael replied, starting to get angry.

“You sure you didn’t find a girl with low morals and a low cut shirt?” Luke muttered.

“No,” Michael snapped, “I actually went outside and met fans last night while you all sat inside ignoring them like assholes.”

“Oh, well let’s just all bow down to you then!” Calum spat.

“Seriously, what crawled up your ass?” Michael demanded, “You’ve been enjoying the groupies just as much as I have!”

“Yeah!” Calum cried standing up, “But it’s getting out of hand now! And also, I’m not the one who flipped shit on everyone and fired Jess!”

“I didn’t fire her!” Michael snapped, “I just…. I didn’t mean it, I was mad she’s not actually going anywhere.”

“I don’t know, I haven’t seen her!” Calum cried, “I went to check on her this morning and her room is empty!”

“What?” I demanded.

“She’s gone,” Calum sighed, “God Michael, do you have to ruin everything?”

“I didn’t want her to actually leave!” Michael cried, “Where’d she go?”

“She can’t be far!” Luke said, pulling on his vans, “Let’s go find her!”

“We have no idea where she went.” Calum replied.

“If she was leaving she’d go to the airport!” I replied,  pulling on a sweatshirt, “Let’s go!”

“Are we all going?” Luke asked.

“No,” I answered, “Michael you stay in case she comes back.”

“No I want to come!” he pleaded, “This is my fault, I should go, Calum you stay.”

“What no!” Calum spat.

“We don’t have time for this!” I said, making my way to the door, “If you’re coming come on, if not, then shut up and sit down.”

Frowning, Calum sighed and sank down on the couch while Michael and Luke ran out of the room after me.

~

Panting and receiving angry looks from the passengers I ran through the airport up to the front desk.

“Hola!” she greeted.

“We speak English.” Luke panned.

“Oh, hello,” she replied, “Welcome to Mexico!”

“No, we’re not… never mind.” I sighed, “Do you have any flights leaving for New York?”

“New York?” she asked.

“Yeah, you know that famous city with the blue chick with the torch.” Michael spat.

“I know what New York is,” she snapped giving him a look, “And yes, there is one flight leaving for New York today.”