Part Fifty-Four

“Are you sure this is a club this is some shay shit.”

“Niall, have I ever lied to you?”

“Yeah, you told me you were straight, that you were an only child, you used a fake American accent for a year and a half you…..”

“Okay! Okay!” Harry snapped, “So I’ve embellished the truth a few times.”

“Is this one of those times?”

“No….”

“We’re taking you to the wanted so they’ll give us Destiny cause they kidnapped her.” Luke interrupted.

“Luke!” Harry, Michael, Calum and I shouted.

“What?” Niall screamed, trying the door handle, however it was locked.

“Niall, calm down.” Harry sighed.

“You fuckers are gonna get me killed!”

“No we aren’t!” Luke cried, “We’re armed see!”

Pulling a can of pepper spray out of his utility belt, he shook it twice, before spraying it in the car.

“Luke you idiot!” Calum screamed.

“My eyes!” Niall shrieked, “What the hell is wrong with you!”

“Dammit Luke!"

"Who gave this nincompoop pepper spray!"

"I can't see!"

"Feck seeing I can't breate!"

"I'm sorry!"

"Save it stupid!"

"I dind't mean to!"

"It...it... it's okay Luke...." I gapsed, trying hard to breath, since my airway felt as if was about as wide as a straw.

Clutching my chest, I fumbled for my seatbelt and had just unclipped it when the car swerved and with a jolt we crashed.

"Oh!"

"Ow!"

"Harry what the hell!"

"I can't see!"

Peeling my forehead from Niall's seat infront of me, I grouped around blidinly for the button to open the window, thinking maybe some fresh air, would help, however finding nothing, I started to panic.

"Who in the hell is breathing like that?" Niall demadned.

I tried to answer that it was me, however only managed a small groan.

"Ash is that you?" Luke asked, groping my face.

"Ugh!" I gapsed, swatting his hands away.

"Let me out of this death machine!" Michael screamed, yanking on the door handle.

"I can't find the lock button!" Harry cried.

"Your stupid space car locked me in!" Niall screamed.

"I... c-can't.... br....breathe." I gapsed, pulling my shirt away from my throat.

"I'm freaking out!" Luke screamed, "I'm going to panic, no one panic! I'm panicking! Stay calm everyone! Stay calm!"

"Harry unlock the fucking door!"

"Guys I think Ashton is dying!"

"Someone do something!"

"This is not how this was supposed to go!"