Chapter-52

My dear Dhara had asked for pictures of girls as per my imagination so here they are

Emotional Anusha

Naughty Anya

Arjun couldn't wait to open the box of memories his sister treasured for him. The first thing he did after reaching his apartment was deal with box. It had DVDs, albums and art works by the girls. He opened the DVD box and found everything arranged in a chronological manner.

''You are one lucky man, they are so beautiful.'' Neil broke his thoughts going through the albums.

''I am.'' With that he inserted the DVD and pressed the play button , a smiled plastered to his face. The DVD held the memories of his daughters as babies as Nandini and Radhika cuddled them. They could hear Sam in the background. Arjun paused where the focus had zoomed on his girls, he caressed the screen. ''So beautiful.'' Neil rubbed his back understanding his emotional state

They went watched many more, the girls first walk , their broken speech. They laughed at places where they could find them throwing fits at their mother. One of them had the 2nd bday celebration the friends laughed as they watched Radhika chasing Anya who had bitten her mother's bum going all mischievous. Anya ran into Nandini's arms who shielded her form angry Radhika. His eyes didn't miss the prominent limp in Anusha's leg, ''Why is she limping?'' Neil asked and Arjun briefed him on all even about Radhika's protectiveness towards Anusha.

''What answer is she going to give when Anusha matures?''

''I don't care for answers Neil, all I know is that I will convince my daughter tomorrow. She isn't realising that her over protectiveness is making Anusha weak. Its not me she should be fearing about discriminating, its her overbearing love. Its Radhika who creating the difference, she sets Anya free but puts restriction on Anusha , and if I go by di Anusha does everything Radhika says.''

''Arjun its fine, maybe she feels it to be a duty to take extra care of the girl she took as her own.'' Neil tried calming him down

''Not as her own, she is ours. Every document proves that she is my daughter and this is all I know. She had tears in her eyes when she saw Anya in my lap, I can't forget her eyes which stared at me with a hope.'' The ring of his phone broke the conversation, Arjun grinned wide at the words the person on the other side had to say. Finally, he would meet his second child.