Chapter-49

''Why do you feel he wouldn't love Anusha, he his himself adopted'' Sam reasoned

Radhika huffed, ''Do you remember what he did to get me out of your life, he married me gave me fake promises of giving up his revenge. '' Sam shrugged her shoulders, Radhika explained, ''Arjun Mehra is all about I mine and just mine. He was so possessive about me that he decided to cut my friends off, without even caring how I felt about it. I gave all up, thinking I will able to change him. Then came the choice between his revenge and the promise he made to me,  he went ahead with his revenge and was about to destroy you even after promising me about giving it up . That man only believes in his words and thoughts, he never wants to share what's his . Do you think he will share the love of his child with another one? Once he has Anya he will do all to sideline Anusha. No, he can't  love my innocent girl  and  I can't let her heart get bruised. After he broke the promise to me I don't trust him.''

Sam recalled the conversation she had with her friend a night before. The issue was that Radhika didn't trust Arjun. He had lost that and gaining it would require a lot of hard work. He thoughts were broken as Radhika entered the apartment after dropping girls to school. ''I will leave for work.''

''I will pick girls from the school and then we leave for the airport. '' Sam informed radhika, they had initial plans of traveling on a Saturday but Sam didn't wanted Radhika to change her mind. The latter just smile at her best friend, she understood what Sam is doing and why.  She gave her friend a hug before leaving.  

Once the cab arrived, Sam loaded the luggage and then picked the girls. Anusha still had to wear the cast for a month and Sam had to lift her up to the car. Anya on the other hand came dancing declaring about her travel to her friends. ''Sammy, will I be able to play at Nani's house.'' Anusha asked

Sam smiled, ''just 23 days, I told you to minus each day from the calendar , then you will play and run.''

''Then we will beat all the boys together.'' Anya added Sam rolled her eyes, the girl was such and anti male. They drove to the airport where Radhika was waiting for them. Sam messaged Nandini, she smiled looking at the two angels , 'You will soon meet your dad, and he will complete your family. '   She made a small prayer . The announcement of their flight was made and 4 made their way to the boarding gate.  They were travelling to Delhi and in morning to Hrishikesh.

***

Arjun sat opposite to nandini waiting for his answers, ''Nandu, you were about Radhika's whereabouts for all those years.''

''Yes, what will you do about it.'' She challenged

He rubbed his face, his sister has started acting like a child, picking fights with him at every moment. He wasn't aware that Nandini had two brilliant little teachers who would chat with daily teaching her new tantrums and ways to irritate boys. Nandini wanted to laugh looking at Arjun's expression, she mentally celebrated being successful in irritating him

''I want to meet her'' He pleaded

''I will let her know, but hers is the last decision.'' With that she dismissed him. He walked out of the mansion all thoughtful. Now he doubted about she being not in touch with her family. Picking his phone he dialed one of his men, ''Keep an eye on Mishra House.'' He wasn't aware that his sister was keeping an eye on him, the moment he left Nandini warned the guy against giving any information to Arjun. She wanted Radhika to have some time with her family before having the face off with her husband. She knew, once in India it would be difficult for Radhika to leave all and go as Mishras won't be able to take any kind of separation from her any more.On the other hand Arjun was unaware of beautiful surprise life had planned for him in form of 2 little girls.