Chapter 19

''Can you leave Arjun if I ask you too'' Neil questioned Sam , when she claimed their friendship to be the most important part of her life. She stared at him surprised for a minute; ''If you want this , then yes'' It was Neil's turn to be shocked. The stood watching each other, trying to read the mind of the other. He smiled cupping her cheeks; ''I won't . If he makes you happy. I am happy'' He swallowed once to control the pain in his voice; ''At least, one of us should find their happiness'' Sam hugged him, she could feel his pain. ''You will find someone , who will take away all your pain'' He chuckled; ''I hope I meet her soon''. Just then his cell rang; ''Yes Teji'' Neil laughed hearing the words coming from the other side. Sam gave him a questioning look. He disconnected; ''The party theme is Bollywood and Chashni seemed to have tired everyone showcasing her different looks'' Sam banged her head.

When they reached Sam's apartment, Radhika was is Hawahawai avtar, dancing the same song. Other were spread across the room exhausted . Sam clapped; ''you look stunning Chashni''

''See, this what a friend is all of you are bunch good for nothing folks'' with that she gave Sam a tight hug. ''Really?? they didn't had to through your 20 trials and 30 performances. '' Zubin replied wiping the sweat off his forehead, making the others chuckle. Sam lightly slapped his head and then dragged Radhika to her  room. She gave her a dress to change and then made her hair. She gave Radhika the most iconic look of 70s, dressed is fitting kurta and tight bottoms  she looked chik. Sam gave a side parting to her hair, pinning a flower to it. She looked like a movie actress from 70s . Radhika came out and battered her lashes at her friends making them all chuckle . ''Sam, dress like Sridevi and Neil Jitendra , all white'' Sam liked the idea of wearing a chiffon saari . Somehow , they convinced Neil to dress in all white.

***

Khanna house was celebrating the recent success. Arjun entered the venue with a smirk. Dressed in a black tuxedo , he had gelled his hair giving himself an intimidating look. She could the appreciative glances he got from the female crowd. Bonnie gave him a side hug, brushing her cheek seductively against his. He smirked , but his trance was broken by a melodious laughter . He pushed Bonnie aside walking towards the sound, unknowingly his lips stretched into a smile. Radhika was having fun watching Bar tenders tricks. Requesting him to teach him the tricks. Arjun scorned as the bar tender smiled at her, he knew its hard to refuse her cuteness .  He showed Radhika some tricks and she tried copying. Suddenly something fell on his jacket and his eyes moved to Radhika who was staring at him with shock in her eyes and mouth hung wide open. Teji gluped and ran off making an excuse. Arjun towered the blinking Radhika, his eyes roamed all over her face. With his forefinger he closed her her mouth; ''How do you plan to repent for my spoiled jacket. his sentence had a hidden meaning which Radhika couldn't comprehend . She simply smiled and answered wittingly ; ''I will give a Rs 10 sachet of detergent Sir. Simple'' She threw her stole back , hitting Arjun in eyes. ''Make a drink for me''

''Why'' She asked  with her chin up. He wanted to kiss that annoyed curled lip, but he kept his usual arrogant self; ''Because I am your boss'' His voice had authority, she scrunched her nose and mixed few drinks, shoving the glass roughly into his hands. He just chuckled watching her walking off grumbling under her breath. But his smile was replaced with a frown when he saw Neil halting her path and pulling her cheeks. he took a big gulp of the drink and spat it  immediately ; ''She really hates me'' . he got a message and moved out. 

Samrat asked Radhika for a dance and she readily agreed. He thanked her for bailing BS, she politely gave the credit to team work. Blessing her he passed on her hand to Teji . Arjun walked out , he looked around calling for her and then she appeared from a corner with neil holding her hand ;''Take care of her she is precious.''

''You don't have tell me her worth, I know it'' He was at his arrogant best. Neil just shook his head and his arrogance; ''Make sure no pain touches her''