Part 2 Chapter 15

Riddhima handed Neil Dadaji's breakfast, ''Now off you go and work your magic on him.'' 

Neil stared at his cousin who was grinning at him wide, ''I thought you had little more brains than Radhika.''

Riddhima pulled his cheek,'' I will take this as a compliment! Now, off you go.'' She gave him a thumbs up. Neil took two steps forward, walked backwards and placed a peck on Riddhima's forehead. ''I am glad to be associated with you.''

''Let's rephrase it, you are lucky to have me as your sister. I know.'' He shook his head walking into his grandfather's room.  He cleared his throat to gain the attention but his grandfather decided to look all the way more busy. He hadn't had a single meal with his family since their arrival. He had confined himself in his room.

''Nanu, I bought you Breakfast.''

 Neil got no response, he huffed, placed the tray on the table and sat in his grandfather's feet. ''Is it my fault that your daughter decided to elope? Is it my fault that she had an affair behind your back? And is it my fault that she kept a cute , good looking kid like me away from you?''

Though he got no response, he didn't miss the twitching of his grandfather's lips. Neil inhaled dramatically, ''You know Nanu, even I am mad at her. She never told me about you all. I never knew I had such an amazing family but then I decided to forgive her, do you know why?'' 

There was no response again but dadaji was alert now, Neil added, ''I forgave her because she is amazingly strong woman who passed on the teachings and strength to me she once got from her father.'' Dadaji closed his eyes as Neil watched his hands shaking. He stood up and threw is arms around his grandfather hugging him tight, ''I need my share of love Nanu. I don't care you don't speak to mom.'' His effort got answered when senior Mishra wrapped his arm around Neil. ''You all have a bit of me. ''

''Yes! Had I been anything like mom or dad , trust me I had been very boring.'' 

The emotional moment broke with barging in of Sahil who had been warned against stepping in and that made the boy all the way more persistent about being an interruption. ''This little guy hates clothes.'' Neil said looking at his half dressed nephew

''That's because I am teaching him about being Salman Khan and win the girls.'' Neil threw his head back an laughed. He extended his arms for Sahil and the boy jumped into them without wasting a minute. he handed Neil a wrapper and the uncle knew his nephew demanded another chocolate.

''Will you forgive Mom Nanu? If not, I am sure she won't leave this house.''

''I already have.'' Riddhima sighed hearing that, she watched the 3 different generations enjoying together and decided to leave them alone.

***

Arjun sat with Anya in his lap and laptop on his extended legs, he kept answering the person on the other side with the Bluetooth in his ear and an arm around his daughter. Anya looked excited about the sparking monitor, she made funny sound threw her arms and legs ready to jump on it. Arjun would just lean and press his lips over her baby head , his laptop pinged as a mail notification popped on the screen, Anya squealed loudly happy with the sound.

Arjun quickly finished his call, kept the laptop aside and bought his girl to face level. ''You can't sit still right.'' He rubbed his face on her tummy earning a giggle. He loved the way his little girl responded to every small think. She was an active, alert and a very responsive child. On the other hand he felt Anusha wasn't much attached to him, he watched as she sat with Nandini opposite to massive piano and giggled every time Nandini pressed a key. He smiled, but her was slightly jealous that his second child wasn't that fond of him.