Chapter-44

''Let's go out.'' Arjun suggested freezing Radhika's movements. She turned and stood facing him, ''Where''

''Any where, let's just be directionless for a day.'' He suggested

She smiled, ''This is like a surprise for me, Mr Arjun Mehra not sure of destination.''

He took a step to her, lost in her smile, ''With you, I want to get lost forever. With you, I don't want my journey to end. With you, I wish to be lost in time. With you, I am ready to lose all I call mine.'' He held her chin gazing into her deep brown eyes

''Will you love me the same way all yur life? She asked hiding the fear in her heart

''You don't even have to mention, I have written myself off to you my sweet wife.''

''Will you love even if I do something you don't like?''

''Haven't I loved you when you stood dead against me all this time, then why not now or in coming future. I can never stop loving you.'' His words turned her emotional, taking a step she threw her arms around his middle hugging him close. He smiled wrapping an arm around her and with other he patted her head, leaving feathery kisses on her forehead, ''So, shall we go.''

''I will be out in a minute.'' She ran off into the changing room to look her best. Her heart fluttered with happiness, 'Are you sure he will keep his word?' Questioned her reflection and she lost her smile. She was aware giving up his revenge wouldn't be easy, yet she hoped he did. But if he wouldn't , she would stop him. Even if it meant going far from his life, but she wouldn't let him darken his soul any further.

A day before she had requested Nandini to share all details on Arjun since they bought him home. His likes , dislikes and important people. She did without any filter, she mentioned a friend who was too dear to Arjun. When Radhika enquired about the friend, Nandini mentioned that Arjun suffered a fatal accident, that left him clouded memories. He remembers his friend but not the name, he could tell about his school but not the exact name and it was then her parents bought him home, making new memories for him. She also mentioned that he displayed immense anger on a ward boy, in later years when he gained some parts of his memory he had told his parents that the ward boy looked exactly like his orphanage warden, again he couldn't recall the name.

''How much more time?'' Arjun's voice broke her stance. Taking a deep breath, she stretched her lips into a smile. Future was still cloudy, today she decided to enjoy her present.

''What's wrong with you Neil? Why are you ignoring Soniya?'' Prerna questioned Neil

''I am not, I do all she expects me to. What more should I do?''

''All what you did for Sam, Soniya is your future.''

''I know, but she isn't Sam. I can offer her life-long friendship, but not love. I cannot love anyone else.''

''That's rubbish, you just don't want to'' Prerna accused him

''Just answer this, could you get over dad? No, then why do expect me to get over Sam''

''he was my husband, its different''

''Why? Just because you took 7 wows and had a kid. No mom, marriage isn't just vows in words, it's the synchrony of two hearts and I had lost it Sam for ever. Soniya knows what she is getting into.'' With that he walked off, it was difficult to make  other realise that love can never be pushed. 

He gave a call to one of his friends who was the India head of a leading cosmetic brand to give BS a chance, he knew if BS could deliver half of its route would be done. He chalked out a rough plan and decided to share it with Radhika. He knew, her imagination can give the idea a beautiful plan.