Part 2 Chapter 20

Arjun smiled, when he felt small palms and legs on his chest, he opened his eyes to stare into a pair of dark ones. The sunlight had started filling the room and his little angel looked like a ray of sunlight. Anusha smiled , she had been cranky for few days getting her parents on toes.  He gathered her up in his arms, ''you missed going for walk with us, today daddy will take you for a walk. Let us get you ready.''

His eyes went to the other one who looked ready to climb her sleeping mother. He smiled, it was amazing to see how Anya at times irritated her mother with innocent tactics. Radhika tried to pat her back to sleep but Anya rolled off tying  to get on to Radhika's face. After a minute Radhika jerked off, ''OK I get it.'' She yawned , picked Anya and got her ready. 

She handed Anya to Arjun who greeted his wife with peck, ''Good morning sweet heart.''

''No Morning, I am going back to sleep. Please don't come back before one hour.'' He watched as she walked back and plonked on the bed, he chuckled. Cuddling the two he decided to take them to the near by beach, his girls enjoyed whenever he took them out for walk. 

***

Arjun came back after an hour to be greeted by his wife and sister running all over. ''What's wrong"

''Arjun we have a meeting. Get ready!'' Nandini chided

''You both are going for a meeting, what about them?'' Radhika asked. SHe too had an important client visit. After a minute she suggested, ''Okay, I take Anya you can take Anusha with you as Anusha doesn't prefer being pampered by all and I will have to ask someone to take care of her for a an hour or so.'' They all weren't comfortable leaving kids back at home when all were not present. 

The agreement was done, Arjun was too happy to take his daughter along. He excitedly told her that she was going to visit her future office. 

***

Radhika walked in BS with her squealing daughter busy eating her mother's cheek. ''Anya!!!'' Sam squealed opening her arms for her favourite one. Anya accepted the welcome with a squeal.

''Sam, we should discuss before client arrives.'' Radhika suggested but Sam was lost in cuddling Anya. Radhika huffed, she gestured Zubin to come and handed him Anya, ''till meeting finishes , please play with her.''

Zubin smiled looking at the baby, Anya blinked , squealed and decided to eat Zubin's cheek . Sam watched with a curled lip as Zubin took Anya with him, ''I wanted to play!''

''Later, lets get in.'' Radhika dragged Radhika along. The client was an NGO who wanted a short message on gender equality. They threw some ideas, letting the team know what they were looking for. Radhika thought, ''there are many who have been showing about gender equality, but none are talking about the third gender. There are very less who actually care about them, they are force to take low jobs. Why not on them?'' There was a silence and then the NGO manager smiled, ''it would be great if you include all three.'' Radhika nodded, next one hour they discussed and presented the rough idea about the three minutes film. 

Radhika smiled when she found all her friends playing with her daughter. Sam marched to the group, ''I guess its enough of play today, now go back to work.'' Her tone sounded mad and all the three ran off. Sam came eye level to Anya, ''Now its just you and me.'' Anya squealed filling Sam with happiness. 

Radhika smiled, she knew Sam had been hurting but she never displayed her emotions openly. She knew that there wasn't a single day where she didn't think of Neil but something that surprised her that Neil was lying quiet. Which was something unusual of him, specially where Sam was involved.  The thing he wasn't trying was making Radhika all the way more worried. She huffed, it was no point talking to Neil. She decided to let Arjun handle it.