Part 2 Chapter 20

''Okay , you just need to give the syrup 2 times and keep Anya away from Anusha to avoid infection.'' Rajiv scribbled on his pad as Arjun tried calming waling Anusha. She hadn't slept all night due to cold and got her father on toes.

''How long will it take? Give a medicine so that she recovers soon.'' He requested

Rajiv smiled, ''She is a baby, I can't give her strong dose. Just keep her warm, she will be fine.'' Arjun nodded walking out. He pulled his whining daughter to her chest rubbing her back. ''Its fine baby, you will all good in few days. Daddy is here with you.'' 

He carried his daughter back home, cancelling all his calls and meetings. He had been sick worried and in the process had not eaten even his meals. 

''How is she?'' Radhika asked

''I am sure she is feeling horrible with that blocked nose. My little girl has to face so much.''

Radhika rubbed his back, ''I know its too much , she will be fine. Rajiv gave her the medicines . You also should have something.''

''No, first let me put her to sleep.'' Radhika didn't argue. She watched as he carried Anusha back to room. She felt proud of him, he was an amazing father. A few days back , he had shifted the cribs to their room not comfortable with his girls sleeping in other room. He wanted them around them every hour. She huffed, ''You make me fall for you with every moving day.''

She went back to the kitchen, prepared him a light meal carrying it to their room. She smiled at sight, Arjun had put his daughter to sleep and watched her with adoration.  Keeping the tray aside, she walked to him throwing her arms around his neck, ''You should rest too. You haven't slept a wink nor you have had food.''

''She was so uncomfortable. '' He said caressing the tiny head. Radhika pecked Arjun's cheek, ''So were you,now come along.'' She pulled him ignoring his protest  and dragged him to the table and chair.  he watched as she lovingly extended the morsel to him, Arjun took a moment before taking it in his mouth licking her fingers in the process, she blushed. Arjun watched as she kept feeding him lovingly. It took him back to the moments during Lonawala trip, they had been arrested and the cop took him to be a couple and forced her to feed Arjun. ''You fed me chillies that day.''

''You deserved it that but now you are a sweet guy.''

''So I deserve something sweet! How about..'' He rubbed thumb over his lower lip , his eyes locked with Radhika . She smiled, kept the plate aside and walked off making him frown. After a minute, she walked back and made herself comfortable on his lap. She threw her arms around his neck and smiled, ''I was kind of waiting for you to extend an invite. I have been drooling with you looking so yummy in all those expensive clothes , waiting for you to shower some attention on me but all you did was going banana over your kids.'' 

He pressed his lips , a slight blush covered his cheeks hearing praises from her. He shook his head looking away. Radhika  lifted his chin up, ''if you blush like that, I am seriously going to lose my senses and do something naughty to you.''

Arjun laughed but was left surprised when she pressed her lips over his. His eyes first went wide and then started drooping slowly as she took him deep into the depth of love. Radhika broke the kiss wiping her lips dramatically. ''All need some motivation to go on in life, so does a wife and a mother, specially the one with two naughty daughters .''

Arjun watched her with a smile, ''you can ask for attention , this drama isn't necessary.''

''Wow! I have the copyright on your attention and I should be asking for it? You should be giving it to me without even me asking about it.'' She answered poking his chest. He pulled her nose, but she kissed him deep again. ''Arjun Mehra, you better distract me or you are in danger.'' She said narrowing her eyes. He opened his arms, he just smiled pecking her forehead.  His eyes again going to his sleeping daughter, ''You are the best father.''