Part 2-Chapter-11

Radhika decided to take her parents out as she knew her kids are well watched by Nandini and Arjun. She always knew he was a cave man when it came to her but now looking at his madness for his daughters, she had coined the cave-dad for him. The man never seemed to leave the house, she indirectly reminded him about his business but he ignored. She knew he would have made an arrangement for it to be taken care but still she wanted him out of the house for few hours to have a breather. He had kept the staff on toes regarding his kids and the infuriated Radhika to no limits.

Arjun was more than happy to have his little bundles for himself, Specially Anusha. Though, she was comfortable around him but the moment Radhika's voice fell on her ears, her focus would shift and then Anusha just wanted her mother and no one else. Unlike Anya, who was fine anyone entertaining her with a condition that she should be spoken to non-stop.

Arjun lifted Anusha wrapped in a soft cloth. She squirmed a little excited, he smiled hugging her close, ''Now baby and daddy will have a nice time.'' He requested Nandini to entertain Anya, which she obliged willingly

Arjun walked back to his room , his daughter against his chest as she burped, ''All good sweety.'' He asked concerned and she made a funny sound. All evening he just kept talking to her, cuddling her and pouring all the love he had in his heart. He was leaving for a day to punish the ones who snatched his sister but before that he wanted to tell Anusha that he was going to punish all who wronged her mother.

Radhika enjoyed taking her family around Mumbai, they were leaving in a week as Riddhima complained they being biased towards Radhika. Since Radhika's sudden disappearance the Mishra family couldn't shower the love on Riddhima's little son had now turned almost a  year. Riddhima wanted her parents to be a part of celebration and eventually succeeded in blackmailing them emotionally   later in the evening she took them to her favourite restaurant for dinner. Mala-Dilip exchanged glances when she kept on ranting about her hatred about Arjun. They knew it was actually the opposite. It was just about the time she realises her true feelings.

When the order didn't get served for 15 mins Radhika decided to give an earful to the manager on the same. As she sauntered towards his booth, she collided with someone on her way, ''I am sorry.'' She whispered and then smiled looking at Prerna, ''How are you aunty.''

Prerna beamed at Radhika, hugging her next moment, ''I am good and congratulations on Motherhood. When do I get to see them.''

''Any day you want. By the way, my parents are here. I would like you to meet them.'' Prerna nodded as Radhika led her to her family, ''Ma, Papa meet Neil's mom, Prerna aunty. She had been very caring about me during my initial days in Mumbai.''

There was a silence at both ends. Prerna turned pale as Dadaji turned his eyes away. Dilip just greeted her with a forced smiled while Mala sat confused. Prerna took her leave making an excuse but before leaving she pecked Radhika's forehead deep.

Radhika sensed the discomfort but stayed mum, she decided to speak to her mother about the same later in the night.

When they arrived home, Nandini had put Anya too bed and dozed off as the girl tired her. Radhika made her way to Ajun's room to be greeted by an adorable sight. He was sprawled in the middle of the king size bed with Anusha on his chest, sleeping peacefully. Radhika shook her head realising that her tiny daughter was wearing her dad's t-shirt looking like some funny animated character, she understood he did to keep her warm. 

She took a step closer , her eyes on the duo. As she studied them keenly, she couldn't deny the similarities between the two. He had his mouth slightly open and so did his daughter. Radhika knew Anusha had taken all from Neelam and that made her look similar to Arjun, in a way she was thankful to almighty for that. She had no plans of disclosing about her real mother. Anusha was hers and she decided to keep it that way. She turned and looked at Anusha again, Radhika's lips twitched into a smile. She walked closer and covered the duo with a comforter moving out quietly.