Part 2- Chapter-6

Neil recalled Zubin's words as he drove home rashly. He couldn't believe that his mother asked his love to leave his life. He banged the steering hard, he felt like child who was incapable of making a decision and that made everyone in his life to make on his part. He knew proposing Soniya was a mistake and he realised it the day he made it. he had plans to talk to her but Prerna put him into a fix. 

Neil parked outside his house, staring at it. He pondered whether to go in  not to. Deciding against it, he drove off to Arjun's place.

Arjun wiped his damp hair with towel  as he walked to answer the front door. Neil walked in without a greeting, ''hello there bro.''

Neil crashed on to the couch with his arm over his eyes. Arjun watched him for a moment, ''Hey buddy, speak up.''

Neil grabbed him by neck, ''Why the hell did you come in our life? Why the hell did you make Sam fall for you? Why Arjun?'' Arjun stayed calm. He gently rubbed Neil's arms and Neil dropped his arms holding his head, ''Sorry!''

''I totally deserve it. Coffee?'' Neil nodded. Arjun made a cup for each and sat beside Neil. ''life sucks''

''It does and just too much.'' Neil replied before turning silent. After a moment he asked, ''Can I stay here for some days.''

''Sure!''

''You will not tell anyone that I am here.''

''Even if I tell they would laugh it out on my face. Neil at Arjun's place, they will call me mad.'' Arjun replied with a shrug. 

Neil smiled sipping his cup, ''When are you going back to your babies.''

''Don't know! I am scared that my wife would kick my butt hard.''

Neil chuckled, ''tell me about it, I am being kicked from all sides and by women.'' They shared a laugh.

Arjun's phone pinged and he smiled looking at the message, ''Its Daddy time right now. Make yourself comfortable and stay away from the neighbor, she is trouble.'' Neil gave him a thumbs up as Arjun walked off to get ready.

***

Mala helped bath the girls as Radhika watched keenly memorizing everything. She watched how her mother kept talking to little babies who answered in their own way.

''Choti, I must say none of you were as cute as they are.'' Radhika rolled her eyes. Mala wanted to bring the topic of Arjun up but then thought about Nandini's words and dropped the idea for the moment. She had decided to put some sense into her daughter's head about being grateful to the woman who decided to stand by her and not her brother.

''Radhika, I will take Anusha to doctor now. '' Nandini walked in all ready to take the little Anusha to the doctor.

''I will get ready then.'' Radhika said

''You can't, you need rest.'' Nandini tried dissuading her as Arjun was accompanying  her. 

''Nandiniji is right, you need to stay back as Anya won't be able to stay without you.'' Mala agreed with Nandini and latter took a breather. Radhika gave up the idea, she dressed her little girl and then wrapped her leg with a bandage carefully. She gently handed Anusha to Nandini, ''Di, please tell me if she needs me.'' Nandini nodded engulfing the little girl in her arms.

Nandini walked into the multi specialty hospital with Anusha wrapped in a soft cloth, moving to the reception she inquired about Rajeev and was directed to his room. 

''Nandu!'' Her steps halted hearing Arjun who walked to her, his eyes just on his daughter. He gently took her in his arms staring down at her lovely face, ''How is my princess doing this morning.''