Part2 Chapter-19

Radhika decided to visit Sam, since the day of engagement she had been worried about Sam and her future . Piyali greeted and guided Radhika to Sam's room. Radhika didn't miss the worried lines on the faces of the family.

''Sam!'' That made Sam open her eyes.

''Will you lock the door please'' Sam said and Radhika obliged

''How are feeling now Sam.'' Radhika asked worried. Sam threw her blanket off and sat up straight, ''Do you have any idea why that stupid man stood me up on engagement?'' Radhika didn't knew if to answer Sam or ask her if she was faking being sick.

''Ask me Chashni?'' Sam bought Radhika out of her thoughts.

''Why?''

''Because some guruji said I am unlucky and when they were coming for my engagement , a black cat crossed their path. Not just this, there has been serious ill omens happening since he agreed to marry me. '' Sam stared at Radhika waiting for her to respond. Radhika processed all , a realisation dawned on her face. She locked her eyes with Sam and unanimously they spoke, ''Neil!''

''My god! I never knew he could be such a big jerk.'' Radhika exclaimed 

''This is nothing , I know he can do a million more things. I am going to smash him for this.''  Sam replied locking her punch with other palm.

''So this was for him''

''Exactly!''

''Are you happy that engagement din't happen.''

''Doesn't matter! Infact, nothing matters now. I have turned my heart into a stone. But This doesn't mean Neil has the right to interfere in my life. I will make him pay.''

''what do you want me to do?'' Radhika asked

''Handle BS for sometime. I will have to carry on with my drama for some more time till he begs for forgiveness.''

''Do you trust me Sam? I mean you know he is my cousin.''

''Your relationship was born a few days ago. Our friendship is older than that.'' They smiled at each other before Sam went back to her gloomy state and Radhika stepped out excited about some fun entering her life.

***

 Arjun sat with Anya talking to her nonsense while Anusha sat in Nandini's lap excited as Nandini showed her different pictures in the book. Arjun pecked Anya and she attacked his face ready to eat it up. ''Hey stay away from my husband's face, that belongs to me.'' Radhika teased her daughter. Anya blinked , attacked Arjun with double enthusiasm not allowing him to even speak. 

''Hey move back. he belongs to me.'' Radhika teased further throwing an arm around Arjun's neck and that earned her a loud angry scream making all laugh. Radhika  moved to Anusha , ''did you learn something or just getting spoiled.'' 

Anusha squealed beating the book, ''Okay you don't want to study.'' Radhika tickled her. She squealed loudly earning a peck from her mother.

''How is Sam?'' Arjun asked. Radhika quickly got into the role, she huffed deep , made a serious face and replied, ''Heart broken! Its so unfortunate.''

Nandini nodded in agreement bur Arjun's brow went up. He could easily see through her drama. he smiled shaking his head. Adjusting Anya he leaned forward to peck Anusha to be attacked again, ''I guess this is the best attack in the world.'' he said smiling at his daughters.

''It is! This one is going to be an angel and that one is going to be a rowdy.'' Radhika concluded

''And why Anya would be a rowdy.'' Nandini sounded offended