Chapter 18

Arjun watched Radhika like a hawk as she went about speaking to females of different ages across the mall. She wanted to know their thoughts on cosmetics , like why they used it, did it make them feel better or confident. He smiled watching her little movements. Her small smile, the way her eyes expressed the interest and involvement was amazing. She thanked every person with a smile as they answered her questions. He watched her as she pulled her lower lip between her teeth  scribbling  some points on her note pad. He couldn't help but smile, she was a dedicated soul. She just didn't dream but worked hard for them to. But sadly he was going to crush her dreams for now. His eyes met with that of Bonnie's and he nodded. ''Spare me my love , for I will shatter your dreams. Bear this pain for a while honey. I promise, I will help you achieve all you want. we will do it together. Soon!!''

Radhika didn't realize that Chirag dashing against her was a plan, she didn't notice when he slipped a packet in her bag. ''Apologise!!! I wasn't watching where I was going'' he frowned; ''Radhika!!! Hi!'' His voice drawled as his eyes moved all over her again. She flinched ; ''Its ok'' She quickly walked away without  giving him a chance to say another word. Chirag kept walking backwards , his eyes on Radhika's retreating form.  He smirked watching her swaying hips , her lean waist her dark hair. His minds was filled with lust, he was imagining  her  with him. Suddenly he got pulled in a corner; ''Keep your eyes in check, or I will scoop them out'' 

''What's with you and her? You want her out of BS and Mumbai, yet you burn when someone looks at her'' Chirag was curious. Arjun pulled him closer; ''What I want is my concern just as she is. Keep your mind and hands off her or I won't think a minute before ripping them off''

Chirag lifted his hands in surrender, he didn't want ant scuffle with Arjun Mehra. He was a dangerous man. He had the ability to destroy him both personally and professionally. Moreover, BS's loss was his gain and Arjun was helping him in it. For now he should lie low. He thought, he could get more like Radhika any day but this was his only chance to getting Samdura on the top without doing much. He was fine on everything till he was getting benefitted.

Radhika kept walking while scribbling and tripped. She closed her eyes to feel the impact but she seemed to have frozen in air. Opening her eyes one at a time she looked at the smiling face of Neil, he pulled her straight with her arms ; ''One work at a time. Now come I need company as I am hungry''

''She still has work to do. Why don't you go and have lunch with your best friend. Who knows you might never get a chance again'' Somehow Arjun couldn't tolerate male attention Radhika attracted and Neil topped the hit list. He hated him because whenever he would be around Sam she would only talk of him and here he was moving closer to Radhika way more quickly than he had imagined. "Work can wait food can't. Let's move Chashni'' He walked pulling Radhika along by her arm, as he passed Arjun his feet halted. Neil turned and found Arjun holding Radhika's other arm; ''She is my reportee, she stays'' Neil moved forward, freeing her arm off his grip; ''Wrong!! She is my mentee and officially she reports to me and this project is headed by me. You just came because you wanted us troubled''

Both me stared at each other with clenched jaw , ready to rip each other off. Radhika watched from one to other and decided to intervene. She held Neil's arm; ''I am done with my work Sir.'' Turning to Neil she smiled; ''Let's go or else there will be a riot in my stomach'' He smiled softly and walked off. Arjun watched her leave, he stood there watching her back. She always chose him, she smiled only with him. Neil had the right to hold her hand and she rejected all his polite and small requests. ''One day I will bring you to a situation where you would only have me. All your moments wants and desires will depend on me Radhika. I promise''

Sam smiled at approaching Neil and Radhika, before she could say something Radhika squealed snatching the plate of pastry from Sam. The two stared at her dumb found as Radhika took a chair lifting her legs up. They took chair opposite to her watching her gorging  on it; ''What are you two looking at. Don't cast an evil eye on my food or my stomach will be upset'' Sam rolled her eyes; ''By the way that was my food  you are eating''