Chapter -2

Arjun entered guest house smiling, his thoughts completely occupied by Radhika. He pulled open the refrigerator when someone switched on the lights; ''Finally you are home''

Arjun turned; ''nandu why are you still up, doctor advised you to sleep early''

Nandini folded her arms to chest; ''With no information on where my brother is , I should be sleeping on my room...wow Arjun'' Arjun looped his arms around his sister ; ''Nandu I am not a kid...I can take care of myself''

Nandini smiled, there was something different about Arjun; ''Who the reason for that handsome smile on your face''

Arjun lowered his eyes; ''I met a girl, she is like gush of wind....or I should say sweetness overloaded''

Nandini; ''Wow!!!! I din't knew God made a girl who could stir the strings of your heart'' Arjun blushed making Nandini laugh , she wanted to ask more. Buts Arjun pushed her to room....he quickly moved to his room..changing into his night clothes looking out into the night sky , he was Smiling...Arjun closed his eyes, Radhika's smiling face ....her fingers moving on the piano keys....he melodious voice...dark hair and sparkling eyes. Arjun took a deep breath; ''For the first time in my life I had this urge of knowing someone more....the day I am sure of my heart. I will tell you what my reality is....thant I am Arjun and not Ashis'' Smiling to himself he pulled the curtains down turning the room dark again

Mumbai

Piyali smiled after looking at the shoot recording; ''It's nice, finally you could do something on your own'' Sam was hurt hearing her mother's sarcastic tone, it sent a dagger through her heart

Sam smirked; ''Glad you liked it ...'' her voice was too was laden with pain....suddenly Zubin spoke; ''you won't believe ma'am..our shoot almost got stalled . But there was this girl. She gave us an instant line''

Piyali smiled; ''Zubin get this edited and send to me '' Once Zubin left her eyes moved to to Sam; ''for once I thought you could do things on your own...but you proved me wrong again. And here Samrat is dreaming of you taking Bird Song on heights''

Sam; ''Whatever happened, at the end I was able to deliver...couldn't you just applaud my effort for once ...''

Piyali got up all agitated; ''Applaud ???? for what ...Almost ruining the one chance of saving Bird Song....or applaud you for killing my Son''

Sam looked a Piyali with lot of pain ; ''He was my brother too, why can't you see that I am in pain ''

Piyali; ''Pain??? you don't even know the meaning of that word...I wish that day you would have died instead of him...'' As venom left Piyali's mouth , Sam's eyes started pouring ...she walked backwards , her eyes still on Piyali's face... Sam ran way sobbing...Piyali too crashed on the floor covering her mouth 

Neil who had heard this confrontation followed Sam .......she was crying vigorously siting in one corner of the terrace....she looked so vulnerable...Neil's heart pained. He sat beside her; ''it pains??'' Sam nodded...Neil caressed her head...a little affection made Sam jump into his arms...she cried her heart out; ''I did not kill him Neil, I wish I would have died that day instead of him...this is so difficult Neil...I am dying each moment...I can't  take her hatred anymore....'' Neil held her close...his eyes were wet with her pain...he made a silent prayer; 'God please help her heal...show me how...or send someone who really is capable of healing her...'

Hrishikesh

Sitting my the side of river stream, Radhika was lost in a deep thought. Sam's words about making a career out of her passion was still ringing in her years...but she couldn't think of the way of convincing her father...he wouldn't let her go...that too Mumbai...