Chapter-45

The two months duration flew away in a wink. It was Radhika's last day at BS, was emotional so were her colleagues, they were surely going to miss her witty answers her mischief. For Radhika it was all the way more painful, BS gave wings to her dreams. Though, she always wanted a career where she could do the magic with words, working with BS she had come to fall in love with advertising. She knew Arjun won't stop her working, but she was determined not to work advertising if it wasn't for BS. Her conscious chided her for compromising on something she always thrived for, but friendship too was important. They way their lives took turns , she was glad that Sam still stood by her and it wasn't just about Sam, it was about Arjun too. She had fallen for him and was desperate to sooth his burning heart, she wanted to love him to an extent where he would let go all his pain and darkness. The price was definitely worth.

''I am going to miss you.'' Sam said hugging Radhika close

''I know, but remember what we promised each other.''

''Chashni, you promised Arjun about having no contacts with me and I don't want to be a reason for any trouble in your paradise.'' Sam expressed her concern

''Sam, he said I cannot contact you. I made that promise, not you.'' Sam blinked, she returned Radhika's smile hugging her close. ''This is why you are one in million.But won't he keep an eye on you?'' She asked whispering in her dear friend's ear , still holding her in a hug.

''Yes, he will for sure and so am I. I want to be sure that he keeps his promise.'' Radhika replied with determination

Arjun patiently watched as she met everyone on the floor, he was happy.Finally, she will be out of BS and will he will have all her attention. He had plans to keep her busy so that she forgets all about BS and he would have his way. He eyed Sam like a predator, initially he had plans to drive her crazy in love and brutally break her heart bringing shame to her and Khanna family, having failed in that he had a more sinister plan. He smirked, if she thought she could save BS by few projects and convincing the share holders, she was wrong. Sam had forgotten about the huge loans Samrat had borrowed and the mounting interest. Arjun had quietly cleared the loans and now he was the rightful owner of BS. It was easy to keep it a secret, little money and bank officials were ready to keep it a secret . They were too eager to get rid of a defaulter. Arjun smirked, after today Sam's bad days were about to begin. He had decided to ruin her life ad he had a perfect plan ready.

He quickly composed his emotions when he saw Radhika walking to him. He straightened up, ''Ready to enter new life.'' She gave him her most honest smile with a nod. She turned once to look at her friends, locking her eyes with Sam. She smiled and blew a kiss to Radhika, which she caught with tears in her eyes. Arjun's arm went around Radhika's waist pulling her close, "time to go'' Sam and others watched as Radhika walked out with Arjun. He led her to the parking in basement, ''I know its hurts.....''

''I love you Sir.'' Radhika froze the flow of Arjun's words. He stood immobile, watching her with astonishment. She took a step, ''I agreed to your condition because I had fallen for you, and I don't want any negativity between us.''

''Say it again.'' he demanded looking down at her possessively .She smiled a took a step closer, placing her hands on his chest she lead ''I love you Sir.'' He felt his eyes getting blurred, a drop rolled down his cheek. Her fingers moved to wipe it gently and next moment she was being engulfed in his strong arms. ''I..can't breathe.'' Radhika tried pushing him, he chuckled lifting her off the earth, ''You made me the happiest man on earth.''

''Sir, I have a question?'' He hummed, gesturing her to go ahead. ''You will never break my trust?''

''I promise I will keep your trust.'' hearing she wrapped her arms around him tightly. Pulling away a little, he cupped her face and planted numerous kisses all over it making her laugh. Like a gentleman he pulled open the her side of the door and locked it once she was in. getting into the driver seat, he switched on the ignition driving out the parking. Once on the road, he held her hand into his living the best moment of his life.