Chapter-14

Radhika's House

Neil had come to drop Sam home, he waved at Radhika who stood in the portico  ; ''Sammy we have a meeting tomorrow at 8:00 Am. If we are able to convince this person, we can grab a big account. Talk to him and call me back'' Sam nodded with her attention on her phone, she smiled when it started ringing; ''Bye, I will call you'' Neil had seen Arjun's name flashing on the screen, he felt bad that he was so absent of her even being present every time.

Sam took the stairs and then banged her head; ''Chashni give this file to Neil. Please'' With that Sam ran off talking over the phone, Radhika took quick steps to Neil. He was continuously kicking hard to start his bike; ''Neil relax''

Neil stretched his lips into a smile hiding his pain; ''I am fine Chashni , you worry a lot'' He playfully pulled her nose. Radhika asked him to shift and leaned on the bike next to him; ''We all have some people in our life who love us more than we love them. There must be someone for you too, who loves you more than his or her existence '' Neil's mind went to his mother, he smiled and nodded lowering his head, an unknown guilt punched his gut . Radhika lifted his chin up; ''Don't you think , we all should do a little for that one person who makes us their  priority without thinking about their feelings'' Radhika's words went straight to Neil's heart, he smiled wide; ''you talk like a grandma''

''Bless you child'' Radhika spoke in a gruff voice making Neil laugh; ''So do you promise not to kick your bike , it loves you a lot'' Neil gaped at Radhika; ''you were talking about bike?''

Radhika nodded; ''What were you thinking'' Neil just rolled his eyes, he gave her a bear hug; ''You are a magician. I promise never to hurt my bike again.'' Radhika gave him a thumbs up . 

Sam didn't find Radhika around after finishing her call, she walked out on the portico and saw Neil giving Radhika a hug. He was laughing with all his heart, Sam actually had never seen Neil laughing this way with any one not even with her. She felt a little jealous , but then brushed her thoughts aside. 

Sam asked Arjun to accompany her to a meeting , they had to meet  the head honcho of a prestigious company. The man was leaving for Delhi around 11:00 Am and had asked Sam  to meet directly at the hotel early morning. 

Arjun wanted Sam to trust him completely. His plan was to break Sam from all her precious relationships ,he wanted her secluded alone at his mercy . He wanted her alone, lonely begging for attention and love. But for that he needed her to leave all behind and come with him anywhere  blindly. Arjun smirked , he parked his vehicle and made his way to Sam's door

Sam answered in a single knock ; ''give me 2 min'' Sam quickly barged in the room to get ready. Sam was smiling, blushing. She was living a dream every girl desired , Arjun was like a dream man and his attention made her feel beautiful. Sam picked up her dress and ran to the changing room. Just when she walked out her phone started ringing, Sam smiled it was Neil. She moved out as she couldn't hear him due to ; ''Arjun I will come in min; there is a connectivity issue. Please stay here as Chashni is still sleeping'' Arjun nodded smiling

The thought of being alone with Radhika under one roof shot a wave of excitement through his nerves. Arjun watched Sam running up to the terrace, he locked the door without making any sound. Taking slow excited steps he pushed the door of her room slightly, there she was curled under a comforter, sleeping on her left. Arjun stepped into the room with beating heart, his eyes never leaving her sleeping form. He took a deep breath inhaling her scent running in the air of the room, moving to her he took a good look at her from head to toe. One of her lean beautiful foot peeped under the comforter, the silver anklet dazzled more with aura of her beautiful skin. Arjun leaned and pecked the anklet , Radhika made no movement. Moving closer to her head he leaned near her, softly he removed the dark curtain of hair that covered her soft face. There was so much calmness on her face, he felt his chest tighten with the feeling of possessiveness. Her He had been the fan of her innocence and liveliness right from the day he met her , but the way she stood up and faced him with courage , made him feel proud of her. Arjun wanted to give her all she desired, he wanted the one to full fill her dreams, he thought; 'even when  you keep going against all my wishes  and act rude to me , still I love you. One day Radhika , these lips of yours will just have one name Arjun and there will be only one place you will stay. My arms' Arjun eyes turned to her vibrating mobile, he grabbed it and growled in heart looking at Saral's name on the screen. 'I have to remove you from my way and soon' He switched it off and threw it in far corner. His eyes turned to Radhika again ,he smiled tenderly watching her face. She stirred and he stepped back. Radhika scratched her nose and went back to sleep again.