①⓪⑥. Breakfast

Based on a true experience, so I decided to write it! Hope you enjoy!

Type: Fluff

Prompt: y/bf wakes up early to make breakfast for y/n

Word Count: 568

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

The sound of birds tweeting through the lightly cracked window roused you from your tranquil rest. As you gazed around, you noticed the gentle sunlight streaming through the window, illuminating the previously dim room. Everything was perfect, except for the fact that something was missing, or rather, someone. Turning to your side, you saw that y/bf was no longer by your side, and the covers were in disarray where he had rested.
Getting out of bed, you made your way to the kitchen, inhaling the crisp aroma of bacon. Entering the kitchen, you witnessed y/bf standing at the stove, his hair tousled. He hummed to himself softly while flipping a pancake in the pan. Silently, you sneaked over to him, wrapping your arms around his muscular torso.

"Good morning, handsome," you greeted, nestling your face into his shoulder.

"Good morning, gorgeous."

"What are you doing up so early?" you questioned, perching yourself on the countertop beside y/bf.

"The sun woke me up, and I couldn't fall back asleep, so I decided to be useful and make breakfast for my beautiful girl," he explained, resting his hand on your thigh.

"You know you look adorable in my clothes," y/bf smirked, tugging at his shirt that you were currently wearing.

"Thank you. They're just so comfy, and they smell like you."

"Well, when I get them back, I love it because they smell like you."

Soon, y/bf had finished cooking, indicating it was now time to eat.

"Here you are, my princess," he smiled, placing a plate in front of you.

On the plate was a perfect heart-shaped pancake, complete with bacon, fruit, and eggs.

"Oh, y/bf, this is amazing," you asserted, taking a bite of the pancake.

"You deserve it; you're my special girl," he cooed, sitting across from you at the table.

No surprise, the breakfast was absolutely delicious! Your mouth kept watering with every bite you took.

"That was amazing, y/bf! Thank you," you said, kissing his cheek before clearing off your plate.

Before you could finish scrubbing the dish, y/bf cleared his throat from behind you, catching your attention.

"I also brewed us some coffee. Would you like to drink it out on the porch with me?" he asked, holding two steaming mugs in his hands.

"I'd love to," you grinned, taking a mug from his hand.

The two of you made your way outside, settling on the bench that overlooked the backyard. The brisk morning air was a tad crisp, but the warm mug in your hands made up for it, and your stomach warmed with every sip.
While you sat together on the bench, nothing else seemed to matter; it was as if everything was perfect.

"This is amazing; we need to do this more often," you said, laying your head on y/bf's shoulder.

"We do! Every morning from here on out will be you, me, and the birds," he agreed, resting his head against yours.

Hope that was good! Let me know what kind of imagine you'd like next (plz let me know I have no clue what kind to do next 😂) love you all so so much and thanks for reading!! 💕💕