㉛. Can I do your hair?

Type: Fluff

Prompt: Y/bf decides to do y/ns hair,

Word Count: 307

                                                                  ✦•·····················•✦•···············•✦

You and your boyfriend were hanging out in his room, savoring the peaceful moments together.

"Hey Y/n, can I try styling your hair?" Your boyfriend asked, running his fingers through your hair as you lay on his lap.

"Sure," you agreed with a grin, continuing to scroll through your phone.

He quickly disappeared into the bathroom, returning with brushes and hair ties.

"Okay, y/n, could you please sit on the floor?" He requested, scattering everything onto the bed.

"Fine, but only because I love you," you groaned playfully, slumping onto the floor.

He started brushing your hair, attempting a braid. The first few tries were comically unsuccessful, and he grumbled in frustration while brushing out your hair yet again.

"Here, y/bf, it's like this," you explained, demonstrating a small strand of your hair.

"Oh!" he exclaimed, now focused on properly braiding your hair.

"Make sure you..." You began to instruct but were interrupted by your boyfriend.

"Y/n, relax. Just close your eyes and enjoy. I've got this," he reassured you, continuing to braid your hair.

"Alright," you sighed, leaning back against his knees.

"Your hair is so pretty," he murmured, concentrating on his task.

"Aww, thank you."

"Okay, I think I'm done," he declared, handing you a mirror. You felt a bit nervous, but when you looked, the braid was surprisingly perfect.

"Y/bf, it's amazing! You did better than I could!" you exclaimed, running your fingers over the braid.

"Really? You like it?"

"I love it," you replied, planting a sweet kiss on his nose.

"Well, I love you," he said, reciprocating with a kiss on your nose.

I hope you like this little thing I thought up! Hope you're having a great Valentine's Day!! Love you all!! 💕💕