㊷. Puppy

Requested by -fvckmegray!  Sorry it wasn't the best! Also thanks so much for all the birthday wishes!! Love you guys!

Also, y/p is Your puppy. Love you all 💞

Remember, please adopt from a local shelter if possible! OR shop responsibly from breeders! No back yard breeders! (Anything mixed doodle cough) I could rant about this for hours but i digress.

Type: Fluffy

Prompt: After spotting some puppies in a shoe window y/n practically dragging y/bf into see them. Y/bf not being able to say no to y/n as she pleas to buy one.

Word Count: 557

✦•·····················•✦•···············•✦

""Y/bf, look how cute!" You squealed, pointing at the group of puppies gathering by the pet shop window.

"Awww, I know you're adorable," y/bf teased, poking your cheek.

"I was talking about the puppies," you sighed, pointing to the window.

"Well, they aren't as cute as you."

"Can we go see them?" You pleaded, tugging on his sleeve.

"Oh, alright."

Frantically, you dragged y/bf into the store, beaming like a little kid as you saw all the puppies inside.

"Hello! How may I help you?" An older woman behind the desk asked.

"We're here to take a look at the puppies," y/bf responded.

"Ah, yes! Come on over." The woman smiled, motioning for you to follow.

Carefully, she unlocked the playpen, leaving just enough space for the two of you to slide in.

"Aww, look at them!" You squealed, sitting on the floor to get closer to the animals.

You were promptly greeted by the cutest puppy ever, a (Enter favorite dog breed)! Let's just say you instantly fell in love with him.
An hour or so had passed, and you were still at the pet shop, lying on the floor with the new love of your life.

"Y/bf, can we please get him?" You whined, holding up the puppy.

"I don't know, they're a lot of work," he sighed, watching you pet the dog.

After some careful consideration, y/bf finally consented to get the dog.

"What should we name him?" You asked, walking out of the pet shop with the pup in your arms.

"Hmmm, what about... (Enter adorable name here)?"

"Yes, y/bf, that's perfect!"

Later that night, you, y/bf, and the new puppy were curled up on the couch, watching the newest episode of (Cool TV show).

"Y/n, can you please move y/p?" Y/bf muttered, trying to wrap his arm around you.

"Why? We're comfortable," you contently sighed, pulling y/p closer into your arms.

"I can't cuddle you," y/bf explained, attempting to remove y/p from your arms.

"Noo, we're comfy. He needs mom time right now."

"I wish we never got that dang dog," y/bf murmured, shuffling back to his previous spot.

"Why would you say that?" You asked, looking over at y/bf's rather anguished face.

"It's just... Forget it."

"No. Tell me."

"It's just... You've been paying a lot of attention to y/p and not me... I know it's dumb," y/bf sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"Aww, y/bf, don't worry, you'll always be my favorite boy."

"And you'll always be my favorite girl," he laughed, pulling you and y/p into his arms.

Ahhh That Sucked :/ Hope you enjoyed it! Love u all!