㉜. I need you

Type: Fluff per usual 😂

Prompt: after having a horrible dream y/n decides to call y/bf, him immediately rushing over to comfort her.

Word count: 362

I hope you all enjoy it! 

✦•·····················•✦•···············•✦

Gasping for breath, you suddenly shot up, drenched in a cold sweat. It was one of those nightmares that, while not horrifying in itself, left you with a lingering sense of dread.

"What if I'm not good enough?" The self-doubt gnawed at your thoughts.

"What if y/bf leaves, and I end up alone?" The haunting questions continued to torment you.

Unable to bear these anxieties any longer, you reached for your phone and texted y/bf.

"I need you."

Fortunately, it was only 11 pm on a Saturday, so you were confident he would respond. As expected, your phone buzzed with a message in less than a minute.

"What's wrong? Are you okay? Where are you?"

"Bad dream. I'm just very shaken up."

"Aw, I'll be there in a few! 💕"

As time passed, you heard a soft knock at the door. Quickly, you wiped away the tears from your eyes and opened the door. Standing on the porch was y/bf, his disheveled hair a testament to his hurried arrival.

"Hey... Were you crying?"

"Um, yeah," you admitted with a slight nod.

"Aww, y/n, I'm here," he cooed, enfolding you in his comforting embrace.

"Let's try to get some sleep," he encouraged, leading you up to your room. He knew your house so well from his many visits that he navigated it as easily as you did.

"I'm sorry I texted you so late; I just felt so... alone," you apologized, crawling into your bed.

"There's no need to feel lonely. I'm always just a call away," he reassured you, joining you in bed.

"Thanks, y/bf, it means a lot," you smiled, giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

"Now, let's get some sleep," he whispered, pulling the duvet over both of you..

That was trashhhhh. I PROMISE my writing gets way better.

Hope you enjoyed this little story!! I have more updates coming! I just need to finish editing!! I love you all! 💕